Grobodan

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

nisam nesto oduvan novim albumom kao sa proslim. manje kvalitetnih pesama,rifova ,cak mi je i pevanje slabije.zvuk je manje-vise isti. dam mu jos jedno slusanje.

pravicu se da nisam ovo napisao.

ispade veoma dobar album kad sam ostavio malo da se slegne. mozda(jos) nije bolji od proslog ali isti ekstremni heavy stil.

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

SATAN'S HOST's Debut 'Metal From Hell' To Be Reissued

"Metal From Hell", the legendary debut album of the U.S. heavy metal cult act SATAN'S HOST, which except guitar virtuoso Patrick Evil, features JAG PANZER and TITAN FORCE singer Harry Conklin (a.k.a. Leviathan Thisiren), will be reissued by Skol Records. This "ultimate reissue" will not only include "Metal From Hell" tracks remastered from the original tapes for the first time ever, but also six tracks from the mystical "unreleased album" from 1987, titled "Midnight Wind". Skol Records' CD, which will be limited to only 666 copies, will include deluxe booklet with many previously unseen photos, original artworks of both "Metal From Hell" and "Midnight Wind", and all lyrics. The album will be released on April 25 and will have its official premiere at the Keep It True festival in Germany (which is co-headlined by JAG PANZER).

In other news, SATAN'S HOST recently recorded cover version of the GRIM REAPER classic "See You In Hell", which will be featured on another Skol Records' release, "Harder Than Steel - The Official Keep It True Tribute Album" CD compilation, that will also include cover versions of heavy metal classics performed by acts such as ATTACKER, CRYSTAL VIPER, OSTROGOTH, DEADLY BLESSING, JACK STARR'S BURNING STARR and WITCH CROSS. The song was produced by Bart Gabriel (SACRED STEEL, JACK STARR'S BURNING STARR, MORTICIAN), who also remastered mentioned "Metal From Hell" CD reissue.

SATAN'S HOST's eleventh studio album, "Virgin Sails", was released on November 18, 2013 via Moribund Cult Records on CD. The vinyl version was made available via High Roller Records in January. The album was once again recorded at Flatline Audio with producer Dave Otero (CATTLE DECAPITATION, ALLEGAEON, CEPHALIC CARNAGE) and features cover artwork by Joe Petagno (MOTÖRHEAD, MARDUK).

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/satans-hosts-debut-metal-from-hell-to-be-reissued/#QwDmUqboGjERom3I.99

Edited by Divlji Tigar

• 6 months later...

SATAN'S HOST - "Pre-dating God" double album out in January

At long last, the wait is over: Satan's Host deliver their masterwork with "Pre-dating God" Parts 1 & 2! Both albums will be released simultaneously by Moribund Records on January 19th, 2015 in Europe/UK and January 20th, 2015 in North America. Striking while the iron's hot after 2013's critically acclaimed "Virgin Sails", the two-disc "Pre-dating God" sees Satan's Host going from strength to strength, creating epic 'n' dynamic HEAVY METAL anthems that immediately stick in the brain. With a storied history that spans five decades, Patrick Evil's devilish warriors here bring together their two distinct periods - the traditional/true metal of their early work, and the blasting black metal of their middle period - and tastefully modernize it into a sound that is totally all their own. With Harry "The Tyrant" Conklin delivering his best vocal performance ever, right now, no one's able to touch Satan's Host for sheer mastery and uniqueness: Pre-dating god Parts 1 & 2 will soon be a metal classic for time eternal!

Drummer Anthony Lopez reports the following regarding "Pre-dating God" Parts 1 & 2: "We are really happy with these new albums. We put a lot of hard work into this project - the outcome became more than what we anticipated, and we really hope to take things to a whole new level in the metal industry with the presence of Satan's Host. Our goal is to always push the envelope and explore new territory musically and lyrically. Harry is singing more powerful today than he ever has. Patrick is just a master of riffs and song structures, and he is always coming up with phenomenal material - the man never stops. And for me, well, I'm just having a blast making records and jamming with my metal brothers. We really hope that the fans enjoy this effort, because there is more coming in future!"

Recorded between July and September this year at Flatline Audio and produced, engineered, mixed, and mastered by Dave Otero, both parts of Satan's Host's "Pre-dating God" feature artwork by the legendary Joe Petagno.

Edited by Grobodan

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Meni se i definitivno ljubav ka ovom bendu pre svega svodi na BTHOTD :]

Ali, to na stranu, VSails mi je bio sasvim uredan, ovo isto tako, samo što jeste i on, opet, za korak slabiji. U stvari, i više slabiji nego što je VS bio u odnosu na prethodnika. Najveći minus mi ovo razvlačenje na dva albuma, za šta nije bilo potrebe. Minus samo ova dva bonusa pa je moglo sve da stane na 1 cd bez problema, a plus što ovako ima pesama koje lagano mogu da ispadnu...

Sa druge strane, naslovna odlična (Darkness is bu..an aaaaabsence of liiiiiight :rockdevil:), obrada prevrh (pre svega Harry razvalio) i Fanning isto razvaljotka (ta otvara album što se moje "skraćene" verzije tiče)

• 7 years later...