Satan's Host

Grobodan

voleo bih da im padne na pamet da reizdaju taj prvi album i urade ga sa boljim zvukom.ne slusam ga cesto bas zbog lose produkcije.

3. Re-recording of SH's debut album METAL FROM HELL in 2012 :rockdevil:

samo da nastave kao i sa poslednjim albumom i milina.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Colorado's SATAN'S HOST will be releasing Celebration For The Love Of Satan on November 22nd in North America and a day earlier internationally via Moribund Records. The new disc is a compilation of two new songs and songs from each album that spans the career of the band, except from earlier 2011 release By The Hands Of The Devil, to commemorate the 25th anniversary of the release of the cult classic and debut album Metal From Hell. The new disc was once again recorded with producer Dave Otero at Flatline Audio in Denver, Colorado and has exclusive artwork by world-renowned artists Chris Moyen and Joe Petagno (MOTÖRHEAD) and photography by Brent Boutte of Mirrorlife Productions.

Satan's Host recently re-signed with Moribund Records for another two-album deal with exclusive options. The band will also be one of the headliners at the Up The Hammers festival in Athens, Greece in March 2012 and will also be appearing at the Gothic Theatre for the fourth-annual Raven Eggs and Kegs Radio Show Halloween Bash hosted by Raven on October 21 in Denver, Colorado.

Celebration For The Love Of Satan tracklist:

'For the Love of Satan' - new tune

'Hell Fire' - Metal from Hell

'Metal from Hell' - Metal from Hell

'Witches Return' - Midnight Wind

'Cauldron of the Ancients' - In Articulo Mortis

'Nightside of Eden' - Archidoxes of Evil

'Ecliptic Equinox' - Burning the Born Again (A New Philosophy)

'H.E.L.L.' - Burning the Born Again (A New Philosophy)

'Satanic Grimoire' - Satanic Grimoire: A Greater Black Magick

'The Cursing Vampyric Evil-Eye' - Great American Scapegoat…666

'Dark Priest Lord Ahriman' - Power~Purity~Perfection…999

'Convictions' - new tune

P.S. Ima li neko link za In Articulo Mortis i Archidoxes Of Evil?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Secam se samo kroz neku nesigurnu maglu da sam obrtao neki stariji album od Hosta, ali ovaj novi, proslogodisnji me oduvava, moram opet ispostovati i starije radove. Odlican kombo classic heavya i nekog extreme inputa, posebno kroz bubnjeve jel'te. Ma sije album samo tako.

BLAAAAACK HIIIILTEEED KNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIFEEEEEE :rockdevil:

Rasutiro Conklin ovde, ne verujem da bi ovol'ko dobro bilo da je neki black krestavac koriscen.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Jes vala, i meni bas dosadnjikavo, ne obrnuh jos sve, ali kako mi se cini, ovaj proslogodisnji im je ubedljivo najbolji album bez premca.

Uz prvi album da, ali taj je stvarno zaslužio re-record (pazi kad ja to kažem), grehota kante od zvuka.

BM period meni sasvim okej, posebno Burning the born again.

Слажем се за први албум. Дефинитивно је морала боља продукција. А овај black/death фазон што сада раде ми је одличан. Скроз супер фазон са хеви вокалима и таквом музиком.