Bendovi koje ste otkrili

Novaliis

Ne, samo jedan.

Acrimonious from Athens (Greece) formed in 2003 by Carnage Lust at the guitars. Music influenced by bands like Watain and Deathspell Omega.

The band released its first full length album (entitled ‘Purulence’) on August 10th, 2009.

Svakako ću skinuti, da vidim na šta liči. :haha:

• Upvote 1

Koji sam retard. :haha: Uglavnom piše kad ima više bendova pod tim imenom. Eto mi kad dajem prednost last fm-u, a ne arhivama. :haha:

Elem, arhive kažu da postoje 3 benda pod tim imenom, 1 svira thrash/HC, drugi technical death i 3. je ovaj. :debil:

Edit - sad sam videla da si i ti promenio post, eto. xP

Edited by Brynhildr
  • Upvote 1

пре пар година сам (не знам ни сам како) налетео на овај бенд. у сваком случају, скроз је фина музика. вуче на прве радове Мјутилејшна.

http://www.metal-archives.com/band.php?id=58400

линк за први албум: Remnants of a Tormenting Black Shadow

pass: blackmetaldungeon.blogspot.com

HAHAHA, Taarma. Pomislite na bend sa najgorom produkcijom. Taarma ih je zajebala.

Jedan od retkih bendova koje sam skinula, poslušala i odmah obrisala.

Doduše, ne sećam se šta sam tačno slušala od njih, možda se popraviše. :D

Edited by Brynhildr
  • Upvote 1

да је продукција жешћи крш, то стоји. ипак је лик из Авганистана/Пакистана :haha:

нисам слушао последњи албум. никако да оверим. што се звука тиче, надам се да је продукција боља.

баш ме чуди... :haha: дописивао сам се неко време са ликом. ок је скроз.

Hail.

1st of all i must thank you for the support and interest in such a mediocre act like Taarma.

even attempting to play such an extreme genre in my land is no less then a miracle, anyways i play raw/depressive bm, various tempos and sounds.

you can sample some tracks on these links,

Hail!

iam glad to know that you liked the samples.

i dont exactly know what is a best album, but i guess all 3 official releases have their own taste.

the 7" EP released on 300 limited edition vinyls by Legion of Death records (www.legionofdeath.cjb.net) it has 4 tracks, and one of the tracks "in death i submerge" on my personal view is one of the best Taarma tracks.

the full-length cd "Remnants of a tormenting black shadow" released by Suffering Jesus (www.sufferingjesus.info) has got alot of support from fans, it also carries the Xasthur cover track "doomed by howling winds", listeners have mostly liked this album.

there is a forthcomming Taarma/Der split which will be released by Folterkammer records (www.folterkammer.cjb.net) on 100 handnumbered tapes is one of my most satisfying projects, it should be released in 1 week time.

take care and may darkness be your guide!

The Konsortium, norveški bend iz Stavangera.

122076_photo.jpg

Svaki detalj ovog benda me privlači. Četvorica članova koje vidite su neimenovani i potpuno anonimni, a pre neki dan je zvanično i Teloch dodat bendu kao gitarista. Za sada imaju samo "Preproduction 2008" demo, ali i na njemu se vidi da bend itekako ima potencijala. Muzika je tipičan norveški blek sa thrash uplivima.

http://rapidshare.com/files/137858390/the_konsortium_-_preproduction_2008__sharedmusic.net_.rar.html

Meni su se ovi podosta svideli

The Ruins Of Beverast - Foulest Semen Of A Sheltered Elite

album iz 2009-e, evo neki review

Risen from the ruins of the German NAGELFAR the one - man project THE RUINS OF BEVERAST has come into existence by Alexander von Meilenwald.

But this project has no to speak of common starting points to the famous predecessor band and it would surely not be fair to draw here any musically parallels.

One thing is said straight away: “Foulest Semen Of A Sheltered Elite“ is no easy Black Metal album just for listening. The album evolves its entire complexity just after repeated listening.

Atmospheric Black Metal with Doom influences. The whole musical spectrum of Metal is covered here and is precessed to an independent, very own sound.

The all in all ten tracks present an incredible density. The changes from partly halting riffs to brutal, cold Black Metal passages emphasize the icy, bleak atmosphere of the tracks.

Alexander von Meilenwald manages it with “Foulest Semen Of A Sheltered Elite“ to carry on continuously the very own, independent sound of THE RUINS OF BEVERAST and to cultivate it.

A cd which does not need any comparisons with other bands and at the same time count to the top of Black Metal in the year 2009.

Highly recommended!!

The Ruins Of Beverast

The Konsortium, norveški bend iz Stavangera.

122076_photo.jpg

Svaki detalj ovog benda me privlači. Četvorica članova koje vidite su neimenovani i potpuno anonimni, a pre neki dan je zvanično i Teloch dodat bendu kao gitarista. Za sada imaju samo "Preproduction 2008" demo, ali i na njemu se vidi da bend itekako ima potencijala. Muzika je tipičan norveški blek sa thrash uplivima.

http://rapidshare.com/files/137858390/the_konsortium_-_preproduction_2008__sharedmusic.net_.rar.html

ај леба ти, дај шифру за РАР.