Humor (bez YUTUB linkova!)

Guest 10 dinara

Dial-the-Truth Ministries

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Citam ovo , a ne mogu da prestanem da se smejem .

Skupila se gomila retarda koji dokazuju ( naravno ,,naucnim'' metodama ) da je pakao u centru zemlje , da je Obama rasista , vrse recenzije Biblija za tinejdzere , i naravno upozoravaju narod na najveru opasnost :

Ozzy Osbourne: The Rest of the Story One of today's hottest celebrities is Ozzy Osbourne. MTV's reality program on The Osbournes is currently the most watched cable program on TV. The Osbournes even won an Emmy for best Reality program. Ozzy is now the darling of the media and Hollywood. Even the President of the United States has recently honored Ozzy. But there's more to Ozzy Osbourne than most people know. Much more. Here is "the rest of the story" about Ozzy Osbourne.

Music That Kills According to researchers in New Scientist magazine, fast and loud music [rock] is a cause of car crashes. And some people still claim music is neutral.

The Dirty Little Secret About Rock's Teen Idols What are the Backstreet Boys, N'Sync & Britney Spears really saying? Every ptackt, pastor, youth pastor and especially every young person needs to read this!

Rock Music and 666 Rock music for years has propagated 666 — The Mark of the Beast. Here's the proof.

The Satanic Roots of Rock A very good article proving the Satanic roots of Rock by Donald Phau.

For the Spice Girls, There's Nothing Sugar or Nice by Cal Thomas. A welcome and needed response to the "Spice Girls Craze". Thanks Cal.

Premature Death of Rock Stars A detailed list of over 300 rock stars death. Includes summary of causes and life expectancy comparison. The average age at death of Americans is 75.8 years. The average age at death of a rock star is only 36.9 years. Very interesting.

The Mysterious "11" and the World Trade Center Bombing What about all the strange occurrences of the number 11 in the World Trade Center Bombing? Is there a hidden meaning? Interesting. . .

WHAT WOULD JESUS DRIVE? A Christian Environmental group has really went off the deep end. They're telling us What Jesus Would Drive.

"Christian Rock Music" Christian or Satanic? A detailed, scholarly and biblical article irrefutably documenting the "satanic" origin of Christian Rock music. From Biblical Discernment Ministries.

The Dragon's Hot Breath Unmasking the Awful Truth About "Christian" Rock Music by Texe Marrs

Religious Rock... The music of devils in the Church!!! by Alan Yusko and Ed Prior.

Contemporary Christian Music’s latest "rock-gods" are the metal-rap-rockers called P.O.D. Sporting heavily tattooed and pierced bodies, P.O.D. has completely destroyed any remaining fragments of Biblical walls of Christian separation, gospel and convictions. P.O.D has subtilty introduced and indoctrinated Christian young people to a false, anti-Jesus, religion.

NOTE: For more info on tattoos

Before I get started, let me emphasize just how popular P.O.D. is. Their album Fundamental Elements of Southtown (released Aug. 24, 1999) went platinum in two years. Their recent album Satellite (released Sept. 11, 2001) in just four weeks went platinum. In case you don't know — to receive platinum status — a record must sell a million copies. So we're dealing with a very popular band. And the great majority of their fans are Christian young people.

In this article, we’ll clearly document, P.O.D., (like much of CCM. which we have documented many times):

Disobey the clear teachings of the Bible.

Pervert the Lord Jesus Christ.

Use filthy profanity in their speech.

Proudly admit to drinking alcoholic beverages.

Fellowship and promote openly wicked, vulgar and satanic music.

Corrupt the pure teachings of Jesus Christ with the false religion of Rastafarianism.

Attack Bible Believing Christians and Christianity.

Because of the seriousness and spiritual danger of P.O.D., this is a lengthy and detailed article. I would encourage you, very strongly, especially young people, parents or pastors of young people, who are listening to P.O.D. and today’s Christian Rock, to take the time and read it thoroughly and prayerfully.

We’ve tried to be honest, but plain and straight forward (2 Cor. 3.12, Matt. 5:37). We’ve documented our material.

It breaks my heart to see so many Christian young people so deceived and following these groups and their music. And P.O.D. are not alone – there are many such groups polluting so-called Christian music.

For some Christians this material will not be easy to digest. In fact, it will be very hard to read, and even harder to take action. For some it will make you angry – angry at me for telling you the truth. But as the Apostle Paul said to the Galatians:

"Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?"

Galatians 4:16

One of the primary purposes of music is to "teach and admonish one another":

Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord.

Colossians 3:16

I am frightened when I look out on the horizon of today’s Christianity and see openly rebellious and disobedient groups such as P.O.D., "teaching and admonishing" our young people. There are very few voices speaking out against the corruption in today’s Christian music – most are promoting and praising it.

If the Lord Jesus Christ, does not come back very soon – with the perversion, corruption, tolerance, and lack of spiritual discernment being taught in today’s Christian music, how in the world will the Christian young people of tomorrow, be able to "quench all the fiery darts of the wicked." (Ephesians 6:16)

If you are a Christian that loves the Lord Jesus Christ and your desire is to live for Him – before you begin reading this article – please pray and ask the Lord if He would help you discern the truth. He promised He would:

7 Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:

8 For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.

Matthew 7:7-8NOTE: This article was originally written as one large article, but because of the length, we divided the article into four main sections. You are strongly encouraged to read it all, each section will build upon the other. Also, because the four sections are divided, in order to provide adequate documentation, some parts my be repeated in sections.

IMPORTANT: There are parts of the section "P.O.D. AND THE WORKS OF DARKNESS" that are not recommended for some Christians. We have cleaned it up for Christian viewing, as much as possible, but because of the subject matter there are parts that some may find offensive. Thank God, so do I. But the truth needs to be told. If you are a Christian young person that listens to P.O.D you need to read it. If you are a pastor, youth worker, parent, etc. with young people involved in this type music, you definitely need to read the complete text.

If you are a Christian young person that does not listen to P.O.D. or such music stay away from the section "P.O.D. AND THE WORKS OF DARKNESS".

Santa Claus: The Great Imposter? Who REALLY is this man we affectionately call Santa Claus? What do we REALLY know about Santa? The Santa you NEVER knew. INTERESTING READING

Sada mi je brat poslao istu poruku...

Znate gde spava paRcov od 200kg?

GDe 'oce...

Igraju traktori fudbal, i dodje kombajn i pita da li moze i on da igra... Kaze jedan tratkor: "Brate, pa, dis' ti video da kombajni igraju fudbal?"

Oce komarac da prca slonicu, a ova nece. I kada je komarac dosadio, kaze slonica da mora da mu donese balu sena i onda moze. Komarac jadan, sta ce, skuplja on tako cele godine, i naskupi on tako i dodje kod slonice, i ona mu kaze: "Ajde, rekla sam tako, posteno je, zaradio si..."

KRene komarac da prca, i prdne slonica i oduva komarca u PM. Dodje komarac sebi i kaze: "A qrvo, sada si nasla da prdis kada te dasa cepa."

Igraju slonovi i misevi fuzbal, i uklizi slon misu, i kaze mis: "A mamu ti jebem, igramo grubo?"

Razboli se konj.Ne moze da ustane,vec samo lezi...Vlasnik se uzmuva,zove veterinara,veca dodje,gleda,gleda...kaze-Evo vam ovaj lek,pa ako ne ustane od ovoga,nema mu spasa,mora u klanicu...

Slusa to svinja,i trceci se odgega ka konju-Ustaj,matori,brze,vodice te u klanicu,bre!!!Ustaj,ajde,znam da mozes,nemoj da mi te zakolju matori,ustaj!!!

Konj vidi zla ocima,i skupi svu preostalu snagu,i polako,klecajuci,ustane...

Vlasnik vidi i obraduje se-LJUDI,UST'O KONJ!!!!!KOLJI SVINJU DA SLAVIMO!!!!!

Naravoucenije-GLEDAJ SVOJA POSLA!!!!

Razboli se konj.Ne moze da ustane,vec samo lezi...Vlasnik se uzmuva,zove veterinara,veca dodje,gleda,gleda...kaze-Evo vam ovaj lek,pa ako ne ustane od ovoga,nema mu spasa,mora u klanicu...

Slusa to svinja,i trceci se odgega ka konju-Ustaj,matori,brze,vodice te u klanicu,bre!!!Ustaj,ajde,znam da mozes,nemoj da mi te zakolju matori,ustaj!!!

Konj vidi zla ocima,i skupi svu preostalu snagu,i polako,klecajuci,ustane...

Vlasnik vidi i obraduje se-LJUDI,UST'O KONJ!!!!!KOLJI SVINJU DA SLAVIMO!!!!!

Naravoucenije-GLEDAJ SVOJA POSLA!!!!

Odlican. :)

Fala,fala :)

Ulazi lik u kafanu i sve nesto pljucka i gundja:Pu,ala baba vozi,pu,pu,ala baba vozi...

Seda lik za sank.

-konobar,daj jedno pivo!Pu,ala baba vozi...

-Sta pljujes covece?

-Ma pusti(pu!)...Putujem ti ja tako(pu,pu,pu)od Novog Sada do BG-a(PU!),kad nasred puta mi se pokvari auto..Pu,ala baba vozi!!!Stopiram ja,valjda ce me neko preveze do prvog naselja(PU!),kad ono stane baba u jugicu.Kaze ona meni(pu!)aj upadaj sinko,ja sav zahvalan i obradovan sednem..PU,alaj baba vozi!Vozi baba tako,krene da pretice neku kamioncinu(PU!)kad ono,iz suprotnog smera ista takva FAP-china(pu,pu,pu!)!Ja se proderem-BABA,KOCHI!!!Baba nista,mrtva ladna dalje pretice(PU!)!Ja ti se tu izderem-Baba,ako prezivimo,polizacu ti picku,PU,ALAJ BABA VOZI!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Silmarillion in 1000 words

AINULINDALE:

ILUVATAR: Ahem.

AINUR: Wow! Existence!

ILUVATAR: *blows pitch pipe* LA!

AINUR: LA LA LA!

ILUVATAR: LA LA!

AINUR: LA LA!

MELKOR: This sucks. BUM BUM BA DUM!

AINUR: Um. . . la?

ILUVATAR: Ahem. LA!

MELKOR: Boop bop-a-doo-bop!

ILUVATAR: LA, dammit.

MELKOR: Bwam bardle ningle boom.

AINUR: . . .

ILUVATAR: Right, you're out of the band.

MELKOR: Fine, I was leaving anyway.

AINUR: . . .

ILUVATAR: What are you waiting for?

AINUR: Oh. Right. Newly created world. Sorry. Great jam session, big guy!

ILUVATAR: Yeesh.

VALAQUENTA:

MANWE: I'm in charge!

VARDA: I'm Manwe's spouse. And the queen of the stars!

NAMO: I do death and fate. They call me Mandos.

VAIRE: I'm Namo's spouse. I weave things.

IRMO: I have gardens. They call me Lorien.

ESTE: I'm Irmo's spouse. I take care of the gardens.

YAVANNA: I make things grow.

NIENNA: I'm sad.

ULMO: I live in the ocean.

AULE: I'm Yavanna's spouse. I've got a great big hammer! I made dwarves.

NESSA: I dance.

OROME: I hunt!

VANA: I'm Orome's spouse. I make living things happy.

TULKAS: I'm strong. I'm Nessa's spouse. I got here last.

MELKOR: I'm bad, momma, I'm ONE BAD MUTHA-

TULKAS: Grar.

MELKOR: Um. Yeah. Hiding now.

QUENTA SILMARILLION:

VALAR: Hey! Ilmaren! Party on the island, everyone!

MELKOR: Bah. *builds fortress, kicks over lamps*

VALAR: AUGH! *flee west*

MELKOR: Hu hu hu.

VALAR: Ooooooh SHINY TREES! Yavanna made shiny trees!

YAVANNA: Yep! Aren't they pretty?

MELKOR: Want shiny.

VALAR: Nope.

MELKOR: Why not?

VALAR: Because you're a jerk.

ELVES: Oh hey, stars. Shiny!

MELKOR: Oh hey, breeding stock.

ELVES: AUGH!

UNGOLIANT: Want shiny.

MELKOR: Let's go get shiny.

FEANOR: I've made more shiny!

VALAR: Good, 'cos Melkor took ours. Can we have yours?

FEANOR: No! MY SHINIES! MINE!

VALAR: Aw, !&*()!@&)!(&.

MELKOR: Got the shinies!

UNGOLIANT: Not enough shiny. Want more shiny!

MELKOR: You can't have 'em.

UNGOLIANT: Grar.

MELKOR: Eeek! *runs away*

FEANOR AND SONS: We're gettin' our shinies back. And YOU CAN'T HAVE 'EM, Valar!

MELKOR/MORGOTH: No you're not. *stabbity fiery burny death*

BEREN: Ooo! Pretty elf lady!

THINGOL: You can have her if you ... BRING ME A SHINY!

BEREN: Worth a shot.

LUTHIEN: La la la

MORGOTH: Ooo baby... *zzz*

BEREN: Got your shiny!

MORGOTH: you BASTARD! I stole those fair and square!

CARCHAROTH: Grar.

BEREN: Ow!

THINGOL: Got the shiny?

BEREN: 's in my hand.

THINGOL: And?

BEREN: Hand's not here.

THINGOL: Crap, I really wanted that shiny.

CARCHAROTH: GRAR!!!!

BEREN: *dies*

LUTHIEN: *dies* La la la.

MANDOS: ... oh all right.

LUTHIEN: *returns to life*

BEREN: *returns to life*

LUTHIEN: Beren! Look! The shiny!

FEANOR'S SONS: *mutter*

LUTHIEN: *dies again*

BEREN: *dies again*

DIOR: Look! It's Mom's shiny!

FEANOR'S SONS: WANT SHINY!

DIOR: *dies*

ELWING: Eek! *grabs shiny, runs*

FEANOR'S SONS: !*&(!)&)*!.

EARENDIL: Hey. Nice shiny. Yo! Valar!

VALAR: Well FINALLY. *stomp stomp stomp*

EARENDIL: Wow, planetary orbit!

MORGOTH: Eek!

VALAR: Got your shinies!

MAGLOR AND MAEDHROS: You mean OUR shinies!

VALAR: Oh *!&(!&).

MAGLOR AND MAEDHROS: Ow! Burny shinies!

MAEDHROS: Fine. This sucks. *jumps into chasm*

MAGLOR: Um... not really looking forward to meeting Dad again... *chucks shiny into sea* Bye. *wanders off*

VALAR: Well... um... okay.

AKALLABETH:

VALAR: Thanks for helping with Morgoth, Edain! Have an island! Elros is in charge!

EDAIN: Cool!

VALAR: Don't come looking for us.

EDAIN: Okay.

ELVES OF TOL ERESSEA: Have our stuff!

NUMENOREANS: Neat! Oh hey, Middle-Earth!

GIL-GALAD: Dudes. Good to see you.

NUMENOREANS: Yeah, same here. What's going on?

GIL-GALAD: War with Sauron mostly.

MEN OF MIDDLE-EARTH: Shiny tall wonderful wise sea-king dudes! Yay!

NUMENOREANS: Here, have some stuff and wisdom.

MEN OF MIDDLE-EARTH: <3 <3 <3

NUMENOREANS: Life is cool. Why do we have to die?

ELVES: You're human?

NUMENOREANS: Can the Valar fix that?

VALAR: No.

NUMENOREANS: That sucks. Go away.

ELVES: Fine.

ELENDILI: Hey! Over here! We still like you!

MEN OF MIDDLE-EARTH: Gosh, we're lonely.

NUMENOREANS: Whatever, give us your wealth and your children.

MEN OF MIDDLE-EARTH: Um, okay.

ELENDILI: This isn't gonna end well, is it?

ELVES: No.

TAR-PALANTIR: We're sorry?

GIMILKHAD: *I'm* not.

AR-PHARAZON: Thanks for the throne, dude.

TAR-MIRIEL: Hey!

AR-PHARAZON: Shaddap, woman. Sauron, j00 suxx0r! I 0wnz0r j00!

SAURON: Okay.

AR-PHARAZON: Make me immortal.

SAURON: Human sacrifice is good. Also burn that pesky white tree.

AR-PHARAZON: Um. . .

ISILDUR: Hey! White tree! Got your fruit!

SAURON: *makes chicken noises*

AR-PHARAZON: Fine. Tree burn! Fire pretty!

ELENDIL: Isildur, Anarion, get the boats.

AR-PHARAZON: I've got a huge navy! Let's go conquer Valinor!

VALAR: Oh no you don't. *CRASHBANGBOOM*

AR-PHARAZON & CO.: Eeek!

ELENDIL, ISILDUR, ANARION: Wheee!

NUMENOREANS: Arrgh!

NUMENOR: SPLOOSH.

SAURON: Bwa ha ha! Um, where's my body?

ILUVATAR: Did I mention the world is round now?

NUMENOREANS IN EXILE: Well, crap.

OF THE RINGS OF POWER AND THE THIRD AGE:

ELVES: Wonder what's going on over the ocean. This crafting deal is pretty sweet, though!

DWARVES: Yeah, seriously.

ANNATAR: Hi, elves! Wanna learn some cool stuff?

ELVES: Okay!

SAURON: They fell for it.

SEVEN DWARVES: Thanks for the rings! . . oooh, GOLD! MORE GOLD! MUST HAVE GOLD!

NINE MEN: Neat rings. . . Hey, didn't Mom die like six hundred years ago?

CELEBRIMBOR: Okay, how about we do three more and call it a wrap?

SAURON: How about I do one more and claim them ALL?

ELVES: AUGH!

SAURON: Bwa ha ha!

LAST ALLIANCE OF ELVES AND MEN: Push off.

SAURON: Make me.

ISILDUR: Whack.

SAURON: Ow.

ELROND: Hey, you got his ring. Let's ditch it.

ISILDUR: No.

ELROND: This sucks.

ISILDUR: Tell me about it. *dies*

GONDORIANS: *change calendar*

CIRDAN: Hi, wizards! You in the grey, catch!

SAURON: Okay, that's long enough. Movin' into Dol Guldur.

SARUMAN: It's not him. Also the ring's lost at sea.

RING: No I'm not.

THE WISE: Augh.

THE WEAK: Bad ring! Volcano for you!

RING: *melts*

SAURON: AUGH!

MORDOR: BOOM.

GONDORIANS: *change calendar*

ELROND, GALADRIEL: Road trip!

GANDALF: Hi Cirdan! Still got your ring!

CIRDAN: Cool. Let's go to Valinor!

EU

The Official Language

The European Commission has just announced that English will be the official language of the European Union. German, which was the other possibility, narrowly missed out.

During negotiations, the British Government conceded that English spelling had some room for improvement and accepted a 5-year phase-in plan that would become known as "Euro-English".

In the first year, "s" will replace the soft "c". Sertainly this will make sivil servants jump with joy. The hard "c" will be dropped in favor of "k". This should klear

up konfusion, and keyboards kan have one less letter.

There will be growing publik enthusiasm in the sekond year when the troublesome "ph" will be replaced with "f". This will make words like fotograf 20% shorter.

In the 3rd year, publik akseptanse of the new spelling kan be expekted to reach the stage where more komplikated changes are possible. Governments will enkourage the removal of double letters which have always ben a deterent to akurate speling. Also, al wil agre that the horibl mes of the silent "e" in the languag is disgrasful and it should go away.

By the 4th yer pepl wil be reseptiv to steps such as replasing "th" with "z" and "w" with "v".

During ze fifz yer, ze unesesary "o" kan be dropd from vords kontaining "ou" and after zis fifz yer, ve vil hav a reil sensibl riten styl. Zer vil be no mor trubl or difikultis and evrivun vil find it ezi tu understand ech oza. Ze drem of a united urop vil finali kum tru.

Und after zis fifz yer, ve vil al be speking German; lik zey vunted in ze forst plas

Edited by The Joker

Jebote, kakav retard, nemam reci, titula je vise nego zasluzena:

http://www.evilbible.com/Retard.htm

Ovaj lik stvarno ima gadan problem :

We sincerely hope and pray that all 20,000 Swedes are dead, their bodies bloated on the ground or in mass graves or floating at sea feeding sharks and fishes or in the bellies of thousands of crocodiles washed ashore by tsunamis. These filthy, faggot Swedes have a satanic, draconian law criminalizing Gospel preaching, under which they prosecuted, convicted and sentenced Pastor Ake Green to jail - thereby incurring God's irreversible wrath - Westboro Baptist Church

Definitivno je zasluzio nagrau .

Pa moze i rock, bluz, dzez i klasiku...

A ovde se prica o metalcima u zargonu...

Mislim da metalac ne moze da se stopi sa masom ko fenser neki da se oblaci,

ali na mora bas sa kolor pentom da izlazi na ulicu...

Pravi metalac ne slusa grand, i tako neku muziku, tehno, haus, emo, pozerske bendove...

Slusa bilo koju muziku iz okvira metala,

osim nju i gothic metala...

I mozda jos nekih vrsta koje ljudi svrstavaju u metal,

a to nisu...

ako ne vidis i ja sam tako nesto napisala samo u blazoj varijanti...

Ne pricam ja o lancima i kantacima,

ali jedan metalac ne moze nositi roze majice i zlatne patike...

Sasvim je ok,

obicna crna ili bela majica,

OBICAN ili normalan muski kais,

NE USKE FARMERICE BEZ strasa,

dakle obicne svetle farmerice i starke ili martinke zimi...

Kosa po izboru kratka duga svejedno,

samo da je cista,

bez je@ackih siskica i tih fensi frizura sa kilo gela...

Takve stvari kostaju i previse,

a pravi metalac mora biti skroman,

i ne treba se stapati sa okolinom...

Ne vidim sta je tu lupanje..?

Ne obuces se u roze i pevati o tome kako svet ide u propast,

jer su svi ljudi isti...

bas izrazavas bunt...

A kamoli slusati to,

jer onda ti to ne razumes, jednostavno...

otvori se zemljo.pitam se kako bi je docekali da je ovde otvorila temu.glupaca jos vrhunac je ovo

Sreca pa ti znas da sam ja u pravu,

i to ne mozes da opovrgnes

JEBOTE BOG KAKO JE GLUPA