Humor (bez YUTUB linkova!)

Guest 10 dinara

Pita ekipa rts-a cigana :

Da li ti je bilo dobro za vreme Slobe?

- Bilo je mnogo bolje nego sada.

Pa kako to?

_ Pa onda udjem u market sa zenom, uzmem hleb, mleko, salamu, slatkise za decu, sve sto mi treba...

A zasto sada ne uzmes to isto?

Pa kako cu, kamera vamo, kamera tamo...

predlazem za vic godine

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Osim sto je Dejv Torn sagradio svetski imidz zbog te fore.

Inace nisam ljubitelj rasistickih viceva ali ovaj je do jj

A Chinese guy walks into a bar. Black bartender is wiping down counters. Chinese guy says "hey you nigger, get me drink". Black guy says "whoa man, you can't use that word its hurt ful". Chinese guy says "oh I sorry, I no say". Few minutes go by Chinese guy says "hey you nigger, get me nother drink". Black guy says "I told you that shit is hurtful, come around here let me show you how it feels". So the Chinese guy stands up, and walks around to the other side of the bar and starts wiping down the counter. The black guy says "hey you chink eyed, rice eating, ching Chang motherfucker, get me a drink"! Chinese guy looks up, still wiping down the counter, and says "oh I sorry, we no serve niggers here"...

• Upvote 2

То ме подсети на можда и најкултнији текст. Свакако најпримеренији форуму :lol:

http://27bslash6.com/easter.html

И најбољи део:

I understand the importance the resurrection story holds in your particular religion. If I too knew some guy that had been killed and placed inside a cave with a rock in front of it and I visited the cave to find the rock moved and his body gone, the only logical assumption would be that he had risen from the dead and is the son of God. Once, my friend Simon was rushed to hospital to have his appendix removed and I visited him the next day to find his bed empty. I immediately sacrificed a goat and burnt a witch in his name

:haha:

• Upvote 1

Pitali cigu da li je ikad karao medicinsku sestru.

- Nisam, ali jesam običnu.

Razvode se ciga i ciganka, i posle razvoda pita ciga sudiju:

-Druže sudijo, sad kad smo se razveli, jesmo li mi i dalje brat i sestra?

Edited by Underkuruz
  • Upvote 3