Septic Flesh

hidden

• 7 months later...
Guest Alva.Mater.Ceten.Tanan

Da malo utucamo vreme dok cekamo narednu godinu i novi album: The Devilworx - Devilworx (2009)

Novi bend u kojem sviraju Seth, Chris i Fotis uz jos dvojicu likova. Deathcore/metalcore/hc fazon, s tim sto se u nekim pesmama (npr. "Sloth") oseca bas jak uticaj Septic-a. Meni zvuci zanimljivo.

Kako se usudjujes da ovo stavljas na Septic Flesh ? :violent:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Tako sto je u pitanju bend njihovih clanova u kojem ima podosta uticaja samog Septic-a, do te mere da neke pesme zvuce kao "Septic Flesh outtakes" a pritom je album zapravo sasvim fin i zabavan? Btw, ne moras mene optuzivati za blasfemiju, Septic mi je 3. omiljeni bend. ;)

A, uostalom, Seth privatno i slusa Static-X, Korn, Rammstein i slican fazon. :da:

Guest Alva.Mater.Ceten.Tanan

Tako sto je u pitanju bend njihovih clanova u kojem ima podosta uticaja samog Septic-a, do te mere da neke pesme zvuce kao "Septic Flesh outtakes" a pritom je album zapravo sasvim fin i zabavan? Btw, ne moras mene optuzivati za blasfemiju, Septic mi je 3. omiljeni bend. ;)

A, uostalom, Seth privatno i slusa Static-X, Korn, Rammstein i slican fazon. :da:

Do jaja je sto slusa to ali deathcore , hc , metalcore = vomit :D

• Downvote 1

• 1 month later...
Guest TužneUši

samo da kazem da je zakon ovaj bend i da se slazem sa svim pozitivnim tvrdnjama dosad izrecenim na ovoj temi a u vezi sa bendom; da se ne slazem sa svim negativnim komentarima :bigblue:

• 2 months later...

According to Metalzone.gr, Greek extreme metallers SEPTICFLESH are hard at work on material for their new album, tentatively due before the end of the year. The recording process is scheduled to begin mid-summer at the band's own newly built Devasoundz studios in Athens. Once again the orchestral parts will be recorded in Prague under the guidance of Chris Antoniou (CHAOSTAR). This time, the band's effort "is bound to expand its dark and dreamy soundscapes and will be enhanced" by the mixing job of producer PAIN/HYPOCRISY mainman Peter Tägtgren (AMON AMARTH, MARDUK, THERION, CHILDREN OF BODOM, CELTIC FROST, IMMORTAL).

:wub:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Greek extreme metallers SEPTICFLESH are hard at work on material for their new album, tentatively due in early 2011. The recording process is scheduled to begin in August at the band's own newly built Devasoundz studios in Athens. Once again the orchestral parts will be recorded in Prague under the guidance of Chris Antoniou (CHAOSTAR). This time, the band's effort "is bound to expand its dark and dreamy soundscapes and will be enhanced" by the mixing job of producer PAIN/HYPOCRISY mainman Peter Tägtgren (AMON AMARTH, MARDUK, THERION, CHILDREN OF BODOM, CELTIC FROST, IMMORTAL).

Commented SEPTICFLESH: "The creation of the 10 songs that will appear on the next album is approaching the final stage. The musical result can be described as a great mass of emotional death. One of the dominant elements of the album is the use of the characteristic guitar melodies of the band in a more intense and dramatic way. In combination with the orchestral parts that will surpass everything else that the band has done in the past, the sound resembles to a funeral concerto. Actually, it appears that the whole atmosphere of the album is one step closer to the depths of Hades… Also, as actually SEPTICFLESH is in the wider sense an artistic dark experiment, the nightmarish visual world of Seth Siro Anton that is part of this experiment is going to be expanded towards extremity in order to 'dress' fittingly the soundscapes and the new mysterious lyrical thematology."

daff_fap.gif

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Greek demons SEPTICFLESH just finished recordings the successor of 2008's "Communion". After a long period of intense work in Athens, Prague and Sweden, the evolution of the band's Symphonic Death sound has been achieved with the help of the Filmharmonic Orchestra of Prague and well known artist / producer Peter Tägtgren.

130 musicians were involved in the recording process. Besides the traditional classic orchestra instruments, this time SEPTICFLESH incorporated harpsichord, some bizarre ethnic instruments and a boy soprano to their sound, pursuing a more "horror soundtrack" approach. Of course, the guitars will still shred you to death!

The release of the forthcoming 10-song album is expected for the first quarter of 2011. In the meantime, a brand new song will be available worldwide as an exclusive digital download single from this December 17th on.