Half-Life

Ranis

Ne treba ti Half Life 2 instalacija uopšte, treba ti samo Source Mod SDK 2007.

Grafika je potpuno neverovatna, stvarno su izvukli maksimum iz endžina. Bolje mi izgleda čak i od EP2. Takođe mi se jako sviđa kako su razvili neke aspekte originala da priča bude dublja i bolje se uklopi u nastavak. Fenomenalno. Pritom su osvojili prvo mesto na Steam Greenlight, tako da će sad Valve da upumpa keš da se što brže završi kompletan rimejk.

• 9 months later...
  • 4 years later...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urza2sbU68Q

http://www.marclaidlaw.com/epistle-3/

Laidlaw izbacio u pola noci celu skriptu za Episode 3................. poslednji ekser u Half Life kovceg je zakucan

"Old friends have been silenced, or fallen by the wayside. I no longer know or recognize most members of the research team, though I believe the spirit of rebellion still persists. I expect you know better than I the appropriate course of action, and I leave you to it." - ovo se odnosi na Valve i bivse kolege koje je napustio pre jedno pola godine

Edited by chess
  • Upvote 1

• 2 years later...

https://www.theverge.com/2019/11/21/20975423/half-life-alyx-vr-price-release-date-screenshots-trailer-valve-steam

Is this a continuation of the events of Half-Life 2: Episode 2? Is this a full story on par with a major Half-Life title or is it episodic?

Half-Life: Alyx is set in the aftermath of the Combine invasion of Earth, before the return of Gordon Freeman in Half-Life 2. While it does take place before the events of Half-Life 2, we actually recommend that you play through Half-Life 2: Episode 2 before you play Half-Life: Alyx, for reasons that will become clear as you progress. It’s not a side story, nor an episodic one — it’s the next part of the Half-Life story, in a game around the same length as Half-Life 2.

Does this mark a full return to the series? Should we expect more?

Yes. It’s probably no surprise that many people at Valve have been wanting to get back to the Half-Life universe for a long time, and this experience has only reinforced that. In the process of creating Half-Life: Alyx, we’ve had to explore new ways to tell stories with these characters and this world, and we’ve discovered a lot of new gameplay experiences that go beyond what we’ve been able to do before. Of course, we’ll have to wait and see how people react to Half-Life: Alyx once it’s out, but we’d love to continue pushing forward

“Everyone at Valve is excited to be returning to the world of Half-Life”, says Valve founder Gabe Newell. “VR has energized us. We’ve invested a lot of ourselves in the technology. But we’re also game developers at heart, and to be devoting ourselves to a VR game this ambitious is just as exciting. For that to come in the form of Half-Life feels like the culmination of a lot things we care a lot about: truly great games, cutting edge technology, and open platforms. We can’t wait for people to experience this.”

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...