God Seed

Lunar

• 4 months later...

GOD SEED, the Norwegian band featuring former GORGOROTH members King (bass; real name: Tom Cato Visnes) and Gaahl (vocals; real name: Kristian Espedal), will release its debut album, "I Begin", on October 30 in Europe and October 23 in North America via Indie Recordings. The CD was written, arranged and recorded between the fall of 2009 and May 2012. The group laid down ten new songs which "will show the band from a different side but well-rooted in what Gaahl and King are known for in the past," according to a press release.

• 3 weeks later...

GOD SEED, the Norwegian band featuring former GORGOROTH members King (bass; real name: Tom Cato Visnes) and Gaahl (vocals; real name: Kristian Espedal), will release its debut album, "I Begin", on October 30 in Europe and October 23 in North America via Indie Recordings. The CD was written, arranged and recorded between the fall of 2009 and May 2012. The group laid down 11 new songs which "will show the band from a different side but well-rooted in what Gaahl and King are known for in the past," according to a press release.

"I Begin" will be available as limited embossed deluxe digipack with bonus tracks, and as regular CD. Vinyl version will also be available through Back On Black.

"I Begin" track listing:

01. Awake

02. This From The Past

03. Alt Liv

04. From The Running Of Blood

05. Hinstu Dagar

06. Diversions 1 (bonus track limited edition)

07. Aldrande Tre

08. Lit

09. The Wound

10. Bloodline

11. Diversions 2 (bonus track limited edition)

godseedbegin.jpg

Mogli su i neki cover za album da imaju.

Samo da ne bude kao Ov Hell...

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...