Metallica

lemmy sixx

Мислим да су Металикине обраде туђих ствари најбоље обраде у историји метала.

Управо слушам "Garage Inc." (кога сам преслушао Бога питај колико пута) и стварно је сјајан!

Loverman обрада је тако моћна, човече ...

vidite ovo...svrljam malo po clubu i naidjoh na ovo :)

Check out this damn moron on myspace:

http://forum.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseact...oupID=100001164

Posted: Jan 18, 2007 4:11 AM Metallica have broken up!!! Well, not OFFICIALLY, but on the verge of it. And I bet you think I'm fucking joking too. Well I'm not. My uncle used to roadie for them when they were still unknown, and he still keeps in touch with Kirk occasionally. He called to see what's up and Kirk told him that they're probably just gonna call it quits with the band due to all the complications in the studio and in their personal lives and how they just can't seem to keep it together anymore. They all have families to take care of and spend time with, and they're too involved in all their respective hobbies and have pretty much lost touch with the fans and the music, except Rob of course since he's new and anxious to record. This came straight from Kirk's mouth, I shit you not. I swear on all that is holy. And no, my uncle's not trying to play a trick on me or anything like that, because I heard the conversation. And I know that girly voice when I hear it. Kirk said that the band is "almost definitely" going to break up. They've just lost interest, and don't have the patience to keep going. This comes as a shock to me, because I've been hearing lately that they're actually making progress in the studio and were about to put out another album in the near future. So I have no idea what's going to be done with that, since they're not finished recording it. This whole thing really brings my piss to a boil. I was looking forward to hearing the new album. And for those of you skeptics who are thinking, "Gee, if all this is true, then how come I can't find any info about this on Blabbermouth or *insert some other lame news site here*?" It's because they haven't gone to the public with it yet, since they aren't 100% sure that it's the right course of action. But according to Kirk, we can "count on it." Things are pretty dismal over there. This just blows. Expect to see the article on Metallica.com when it happens in the coming days. Fuck.

Ni ja ne zelim da verujem. Ipak je to trac. Hocu zvanicnu potvrdu da su se razisli! A ako vec hoce da se razidju, onda neka prvo zavrse album, svrate jos jedared kod nas pa posle neka rade sta hoce.

A ja KONJ Nisam bio na metallici :cry:

jebiga...

Al u martu se ne propusta