Vader

boske

Najbolji Vader album?  

17 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 3 months later...

VADER entered Hertz Studio in Poland on March 15 to re-record 25 of the best songs from their entire discography for a 25th anniversary release, to be issued in 2008. The set will also include a DVD containing tons of bonus features, such as archival recordings, live shows, video clips and other special material.

Commented frontman Piotr "Peter" Wiwczarek: "Me and Daray [drums] arrived to the Hertz Studio on 15th March to start recordings of an album, which is very special indeed. This is gonna be 25 songs taken from VADER's early records. We [are focusing] mostly on 'The Ultimate Incantation', 'De Profundis', 'Black to the Blind' [and] 'Litany' [albums], [and] also [the] mini albums released in between.

"2008 [marks 25 years since] VADER took its name and started to exist as a band...

"With such unusual material we'd like to enjoy the anniversary and close up the early days of VADER to the newest generation of our die-hard fans. For the first time, the songs from such differently produced records will be available on one album. All the songs we will [record] from scratch, so they'll sound more fresh [but will] more or less [be] re-arranged. Of course, we're gonna put some never-before-released very old stuff but... this is 'top secret' at the moment. Interesting might be also guests from world's metal scene, who will appear on the album on various songs. They are our friends and brothers-in-arms, who already made a lot for metal. What can I add is that we plan to do special edition of the album, including video shots from very early days or photo album with never released old picturies specially chosen for this anniversary release.

"Lotsa work, lotsa memories... but first of all — a lot of total massacre from over two decades of creation of unholy metal madness!!!!"

Na novi materijal ce da se nacekamo [ocigledno :) ], barem ne verujem da ce pre kraja 2008e..al dobro..uz sve ove dosadashnje mocne albume itekako zasluzuju jedan kreativni break..

Jebeni Vader, jedan od najboljih koncerata na kojem sam bio(za razliku onih na kojima nisam bio), jeste da je bilo malo problema ali kad bi opet dosli odose pare za more. Ostali su i dalje dobri iako se svi bendovi koji toliko dugo vremena sjebu aoni i dalje izbacuju dobru muziku. Zadnja dva albuma od pocetka do kraja plus ostatak uf...

meni se ne svidja sto skoro uopste nisu imali kontakt sa publikom...

Meni se najvise ne svidja sto su svirali citavih sat vremena (sve s' pauzom)...!!! Inace, mogla je tu da padne jos koja stara stvar, mada se ne bi bunio ni da su otprasili ceo novi !! Sve u svemu....kratko ali jebitacno !! :da:

I stand strong and fierce

I am so mighty... I am so dark

Overlooking the battlefields below

I see my Brothers, their courage and strenght

Looking in the eyes of the Enemy leader

The one who lead the light

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :) :) :) :)

• 3 months later...