Vader

boske

Najbolji Vader album?  

17 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Мало ми је криво што нисам ишао на свирку, али гледао сам их једном тако да није страшно + ценим да ће доћи о5 па ће бити још прилика. :) Штета што нису свирали "Мач вешца". Можда чекају да се ја појавим. х)

• 5 months later...

ADER have announced a special tour for their native Poland, going under the banner G?osy z Otch?ani (De Profundis 1995- 2010). It will be the band's last Polish tour for 2010 and will feature a special set. Frontman Peter Wiwczarek checks in:

"Playing such a special tour, consisted mostly of some places passed over during the latest Blitzkrieg campaign, I would like to give it some kind of a special rank. So, to make the upcoming tour even more unique, in connection with the 15th anniversary of Vader's classic record, we are going to play the entire De Profundis album as a part of our standard live set. Hopefully Vader's fans will enjoy the idea and we will be able to repeat it during some band's future tours.

Recently we appeared on several really successful tours, such as Unholy Titans featuring also DEICIDE and MARDUK, and Blitzkrieg in the East! This year we have already played over 100 shows. More will come really soon! In July Vader will play on a three big festivals: RockHarz in Germany (09.07), Gateway in Sweden (10.07) and W?gorzewo Festival in Poland (11.07.) At the end of September we shall embark on another tour in the U.S. this time together with our colleagues from IMMOLATION. Vader will appear on the tour as a co-headliner, so you should expect band's complete, at least one hour live performance. On 30.12.2010 Vader will appear on a show in Switzerland, sharing the stage with KRISIUN, VITAL REMAINS and ROTTING CHRIST. I can also reveal some details of the next studio album. It's tentatively called Return To The Morbid Reich and will be recorded in March / April 2011 at Hertz Studio. World premiere through Nuclear Blast is scheduled around August / September. And now .... a well deserved holiday! See you in August \ m / "

• 6 months later...

Polish extreme metallers will spend four weeks at Hertz Studio in Bialystok, Poland starting on March 15 recording their new album, "Welcome To The Morbid Reich". The band will lay down a total of 12 or 13 songs for the CD, which will be mixed and mastered in May for a tentative late 2011 release. Working songtitles set to appear on the effort include "Lords of Thorns", "I Am Who Feast Upon Your Souls", "Only Hell Knows", "Return to the Morbid Reich" and "I Had A Dream".

Commented guitarist/vocalist Piotr "Peter" Wiwczarek: "For a long time I've been thinking about new tracks and the album concept, more and more things start to be clear. For the most part I'd like Spider [Marek Pajak; guitar] to take part in the process of album creation. I also have in mind relating to the good old times with a new layout for the album. I met with Zbyszek Bielak, a very talented artist who will design the new layout, merchandise and scenic elements. Zbyszek has already worked with such bands as WATAIN, ABSU, BEHEMOTH...

"The new album will mainly focus on the 'Morbid Reich' feeling combined with brutal riffs and tempo of the previous albums. We also have a surprise for our devoted fans, we're going to come back to our old logo."

VADER will debut one or two tracks from "Welcome To The Morbid Reich" during the band's summer festival appearances.

VADER recently celebrated the 15th anniversary of its classic second album, "De Profundis", by performing the LP in its entirety. Piotr stated, "[The fans'] response for this idea was more than great so we decided to repeat this in the future with other VADER titles, too."

• 4 weeks later...

Bassist Tomasz "Reyash" Rejek has left Polish death metal veterans VADER. He has released the following statement on the matter:

"Ave! After over two years of cooperation, I've decided to quit VADER due to personal reasons. I'd like to thank my bandmates for hundreds of gigs played together, I wish you all the best. At the same time I'd like to inform that I shall continue my music adventure along with my bands CHRIST AGONY, SUPREME LORD and WITCHMASTER. See you in Hell."

• 4 weeks later...
Yes, folks — Polish death metal veterans Vader are in Hertz Studio in Bialystok, Poland, where they have started recording their forthcoming album, Welcome To The Morbid Reich.

The band has 12 to 13 songs for the new one, which will be mixed and mastered in May for a tentative late 2011 release. Some of the working song titles include “Lords of Thorns,” “I Am Who Feast Upon Your Souls,” “Only Hell Knows,” and “I Had A Dream.”

“We started new recordings in Hertz Studios in Bialystok,” the band says in a statement. “We spent the whole afternoon setting up drum kit, testing new skins and cymbals. There was also time to familiarize with new architecture of lately much rebuilded studio.”

They’re Polish…English is not their strong suit. Death metal is.

“We plan to record nine-ten fresh songs and three bonus pieces: redux of one old Vader classic (which is gonna be added to the refreshed live set for summer) and two cover songs (those will be kinda surprise for many for sure). Spider [Marek Pajak; guitar] also prepared few songs for the record and this will be his debut in Vader as a composer. There will be several studio reports available soon. The first episode should be ready by the end of March.”

Due to "family matters," drummer Pawel "Paul" Jaroszewicz has decided to leave Polish extreme metal veterans VADER. Despite this, he has committed to laying down tracks for the band's new album, "Welcome To The Morbid Reich", and taking part in the group's already confirmed concerts in May, June and July. Jaroszewicz's replacement in VADER is the "very talented" 21-year-old English musician James Stewart, who has previously played with DIVINE CHAOS.

Commented Mariusz Kmiolek of Massive Music Management: "The choice was obvious. We know James from one of the VADER tours, his band supported us on several gigs. We gave him an assignment to do; he prepared some tracks, presented them on the video and became the new member of our crew! He's a very young, talented and disciplined musician. He belongs to the new wave artists — ambitious, exquisite in their technique, keeping track of the technical novelties. At the same time he's a nice guy, drinking his tea with milk (brrrr!) and craving for success. I believe in this guy!"

In other news, VADER guitarist/vocalist Piotr "Peter" Wiwczarek has released a statement disputing bassist Tomasz "Reyash" Rejek's February 2010 announcement that he had decided to "quit" VADER "due to personal reasons."

Stated Wiwczarek: "I decided to thank Reyash for over two-year's cooperation in January 2011 and it was solely my decision. The decision was made on his recent behavior only and definitely not due to his 'personal reasons.' Reyash is a great mate BUT this isn't enough to be a part of VADER.

"What's funny is that my expectations are really not that high as it might seem from the personal changes in the band throughout the recent years. VADER is appreciated by YOU just because of us keeping the style, sincerity and quality REGARDLESS the so-called public opinion. Reyash knew that he was to play 'till the end of the season (promotion of [VADER's last album, 'Necropolis') and his staying in the band depended exclusively on his work during the past two years. I can't understand his trying to give a good account of himself in this situation, the more so because it is insincere.

"Nevertheless, me and all people contributing to the presence of VADER Commando wish Reyash success, all the best and satisfaction from his work! One should keep good memories only. We're also glad that after Reyash's official statement appeared, we were contacted by lots of bass players willing to join the band, most of them from abroad. However, the decision about who will replace Tomek was made a few weeks ago. We invited Hal (HERMH, DEAD INFECTION, ABUSED MAJESTY). This lineup will be seen on stage from April."

Menja ih k'o gaće.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...