Vader

boske

Najbolji Vader album?  

17 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Strange visions dreams my mind,

When I'm walking through the night,

Each time I see the visage of the moon,

Dead cities amongst the sands,

Under the black abyss of seas,

Does madness seize my soul?

The elder race,

From beyond the stars,

Eternal watchers,

Of sphere of no return,

Seven seals,

Of seven mighty gates,

Abominations,

That come true within me.

Here's the key by which I can summon the forgotten world,

Unnatural desire of the knowledge of the gods,

Lust eating up the brain wherein there isn't fear yet,

I break the sleep of spectral friends,

Tear open the unseen, ghostly screen,

I make free for all ways for demons now,

And ruin the tombs of sacred souls....

An epileptic trance is entering my body,

to break all control rule of this mind

A boiling brain addicted to madness,

In which every night is like a horror dream.

Shudder in the dark breath,

Old evil blowing icily from the dark,

Wrapped in a shroud of mystery,

Faint voices from beyond the spaces,

Sample a dark universe,

domain of the strange aces,

With the angry gods,

Best forgotten and left undiscovered.

You know, of course,

I'll be back from the dead,

Blessing the blackness in glory,

Of billions of years,

On collapsed stars,

In rituals of the ancient race! icon_rockdevil.gificon_rockdevil.gificon_rockdevil.gif

• 3 weeks later...

jeste dobar je beast,ne znam meni se cini da je mnogo melodicniji od ostalih albuma,ispravite me ako gresim .najvise mi je prirasla srcu the sea came in at last i I shall prevail(idu jedna za drugom bas se lepo dopunjuju biggrin.gif )

ummm bas sam juce preslusavala live in japan,setila se cuvene svirke iz doma i realni sam optimista da ce nas o5 posetiti icon_da.gif

• 2 months later...

It's not a joke, the band is going to enter Hertz Studio, Bia³ystok at the beginning of July to record a brand new MCD under a working title "The Art Of War". It's worth to add here, Wies³awscy brothers will take care not only of the recordings but also will produce it! The MCD will contain only new songs! Follow with Peter's opinion, the release will feature 3 extremely intense and fast cuts and one song in a vein of band's typical style. "The Art Of War" will also contain a special bonus videoclip for the title track. It's going to be something really new, unconventional and powerful, expect the unexpectable (the production itself has taken almost 5 months)! This time a different person will take care of layout and MCD's artwork. Stay tuned for more details.

Jebote,nisu normalni...izdaju nesto svakih godinu dana.

• 1 month later...

Polish death metallers VADER have parted ways with longtime drummer Doc. The group's leader, Peter, has issued the following statement on the matter:

"We have been building 'the VADER Empire' together since '88... The success of our music was no doubt the success of Doc himself. Not just a talent is but the main point of being a part of a BAND, not only musical abilities but — first of all — devotion, utterance.... We had already such a problems before (Shambo, Simon..). Doc pretty hard tried to 'fight' against his weaknesses, which were troubles for all of us. Finaly he had not prevailed over that battle... All in all, he attempted.

"VADER today is not just a friendship anymore — it's our life with armies of man involved in music, releases and — first of all — fans waiting for shows or new albums... This is a high responsibility, not too many know about. If a person, even the most talented one, cannot stand it — has to leave... That was Doc's decission as well. 'But the world keeps turnin'...' and the same is with VADER. We were and we will be!!!

"For Doc, his girlfriend and newborn son we all wish good luck and wanna thank mim for all those great years, in which we were touring across the world!!!

"From now Daray has been officially confirmed as a new drummer of the band. Not really brand new, he has been playing with the band since one year and recorded the latest album 'The Beast'

+

U kuuuuuuraaaacccc!!!!! :udri wallbash.gifwallbash.gif

Nile izgubio TOnija..al ovo je IMHO josh gore bre...pa na kvadrat.

Edited by Vanish To Perfection