The Walking Dead (2010- )

Guest Administrator

Andreu i guvernera su upropastili, oboje su mnogo bolji u stripu, ona je bolji lik i nije spavala sa njim niti ima ikakve veze sa njim, a i on je mnogo opakiji u stripu... Nekako mi ono sto cemo gledati malo retardirano deluje, sad ona je ostala sa njim iako je videla one glave samo se pravi i ceka priliku da oslobodi Derila, a on joj kao ne veruje, ali je pusta... Bzvz...

The Walking Dead television show will be converted into black and white for its reruns.

Beginning in February, the first two seasons of the hit AMC show will air without colour.

The news, which was first reported in Walking Dead Magazine, was later retweeted by showrunner Glen Mazzara.

The pilot was previously converted into black and white, at which time it was said that the makers had briefly - but not seriously - discussed filming the whole show without colour to match the style of Robert Kirkman's comic.

Mazzara has promised a "satisfying" conclusion to the mid-season finale cliffhanger when the show resumes in early 2013.

It is yet to be revealed whether the first two Walking Dead seasons will be made available in black and white on DVD and Blu-ray.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

http://tvline.com/2013/01/29/the-walking-dead-season-3-spoilers-ask-ausiello/

Question: Could I please have a niblet of scoop on what’s coming up on the second half of The Walking Dead‘s third season? —Rob

Ausiello: When the show returns on February 10, not only will we learn the outcome of the Daryl/Merle showdown, a character you probably never thought you’d see again will put in an appearance, and Rick will do something (literally) everyone has wanted to do at one time or another.

• 2 weeks later...