Moonspell

Tormentor

Idemo dalje! :D

Prvi Moonspell album i okolnosti.

Omiljeni Moonspell album i razlozi u šest reči.

Irreligious, dala mi u srednjoj neka gotičarka što me muvala a ja je odjebao ali prvo joj pokupio dobru mjuzu.

Omiljeni Irreligious jer je najbolji, manifest gotik metala.

Prvi - "Darkness And Hope", bejah klinja koji je tek krenuo da se interesuje za mračnije forme metala kad videh "Nocturna" spot i to je bilo to.

Omiljeni - there's no such thing. Stvarno ne postoji Moonspell album da mi se ne sviđa a u zavisnosti od raspoloženja uvek ću izabrati drugi. Ako treba da izdvojim one koje sam najviše slušao, to su "Under The Moonspell"; "Wolfheart" i "Memorial".

Prvi put sam kod nekog cuo Alma Mater, naravno ljubav na prvi slus. Tako da je meni prvo bio prvi album :D Znam da kad sam cuo ostatak diskografije da sam bio u fazonu kakvo sranje od benda :)

Omiljeni album mi je Butterfly effect, zato sto je seksi i indastraijal i najbolja produkcija koju je Moonspell imao u karijeri.

@Lou: Ima ona stara: Pametnom dosta jednom reci, glupom mora vise puta, a budali ne vredi govoriti ni stoput. :D

I meni prve pesme Alma Mater i Vampiria, prvi album dakle Wolfheart.

Najbolji album Irreligious, jedini koji nema momenat koji nije savrsen.

Videh da ce na Wackenu da sviraju onu poluakusticnu varijantu, Opium i Abysmo unplugged verzije su jebale mamu kad su ih uradili, ocigledno su oduvek imali tako nesto na umu, i ovo ce da bude upotpunjena varijanta toga. Gledao sam ih dvaput uzivo i drage volje bih gledao ovu drugu varijantu.

• 2 weeks later...

Irreligious, na piratskoj kaseti ispred SKC-a, krajem 1996.

Nekoliko mjeseci prije njihovog jebacko/kidajuceg fenomenalnog nastupa sa smijesnim Kiss na Sajmu.

Sin/Pecado. Neprevazidjeno atmosfericno remek djelo muzicke umjetnosti.

• 3 weeks later...

A true band has to have to a glorious past, a solid present and a bright future. More than that, a true band has to know how to live throughout all these seasons, dealing with their ghosts, their shadows, their aim at the light, moulding darkness with personality, with the impulse to be better, to do better while getting close to theirselves. Their true heart, soul and flesh.

Never a Moonspell album came so close to be absolute like the new opus magna (masterpiece) “Alpha Noir”, scheduled to be proudly released by Napalm Records on the 27th of April, when Spring racks through the wastes of Winter, bursting new colours over familiar sights, once silent and white, now fiery under the blackest of Suns.

The concept of this new record, painstakingly composed by the Portuguese Gothic Metal knights over the past three years, after the public and critically acclaimed “Night Eternal”, is bulletproof. The band managed to split their heart and soul in half and the result is that they came even closer to themselves, the ambitious band they always were, with a undying wish not to claim any throne but to build their own ships that would take them and their fans to “give new worlds to the world”, like in the Age of Discovery where the Portuguese were a leading force in the world.

With their country drowned in a corrosive crisis, Moonspell filled their lungs with pride and created an incendiary album, with nine outbursts of their rockiest and thrashier riffs made superiorly dimensioned by the reindivictative lyrical content and songs structure that take you by storm from the first listen on. Moonspell has tapped a notch into their energy filled gothic metal by adding a guitar wall forjed by timeless artists like Bathory, King Diamond or in a twist ofthe knive to old Thrash Metal legends like Onslaught, Metallica early Works or even Testament and Artillery, making Alpha Noir a truly surpring and fresh record where all the songs have a climax effect about them, an high tension charm that will for sure electricize audiences when played on a stage.

Songs like the title track (Alpha Noir), the infectious “Versus”, the wolf hymn “Lickanthrope” or the Portuguese sung “Em nome do Medo” (In the name of fear) and the closing epic “Grandstand”, might get you a welcoming chilling of the past but make no mistake: “Alpha Noir” is a leap of faith and belief in their writing skills and progressive musicianship.

Together with Alpha Noir packed in a deluxe and special edition on digipack, Moonspell and Napalm offers no live DVD, making of or any kind of filler. Instead they put in the table another offerend: “Ómega White”, the musical twin of “Alpha Noir”, a collection of eight songs of pure atmosphere and shadow, close to their breakthrough album Irreligious, in a just homage to their Type O Negative and Sisters of Mercy roots. Tracks like the erotic “Herodisiac”, the catchy “White Skies” or the heartbreaking “Whiteomega” will for sure keep you in dark company through a night of fear and loss, both soothing and provoking.

Both masterpieces were produced and mixed by Tue Madsen, pre-produced by Benny Richter!

“Each song a jewel, each song a stronghold!”

Keep your watch and do not miss this new Moonspell record, for it is a true mortal sin to stay away from these eighty minutes of music, beautifully and violently craved by one of the most legendary and imaginative bands ever to surface the European scene. Do not forget to get your hands on this masterpiece and to watch the band live in the Summer Festivals around Europe. “Alpha Noir”/”Omega White” will also be played in their entirety in Lisbon's Campo Pequeno, that holds 5000 fans, in their homeland Portugal in the most daring stage set and visuals the band has ever tried.

Edited by Grobodan

• 3 weeks later...

Sethove ludačke tripove, kao i uvek. :haha: Mada, možda i ima neke veze sa tekstovima, kurac mu ga znao dok ne dobijemo ceo paket.

Ne znam... Dopada mi se njegov stil, ali motivi su repetitivni i uglavnom nerazumljivi. Što kažeš, videćemo da li ima veze sa konceptom albuma. Da li su ovi to otkupili od njega ili je radio po narudžbini?

Lickanthrope will be the first video clip to come out of the Alpha Noir album. It will be directed by Filipe Melo, who worked with the band on the I will see you in my dreams videoclip, recorded ten years ago. The shooting will be made in Nandufe, Tondela, in the central region of Portugal.

The synopsis by the director, Filipe Melo:

Little red riding hood enters a bar,in an abandoned house amidst the woods. In this bar, the regulars are not your average kind of people- it's a place of vice, where a pack of wolves and other unearthly creatures find solace. Moonspell are just another part of the varied local entertainment. However when things go wild we will see that the band isn't just what meets the eye.

In a cross between the pagan Portuguese folklore and a tribute to the classic Hammer movies this videoclip will bring out not only the ferocious intensity of this song but will have its place in Portuguese Film history as the first werewolf transformation ever made in Portugal.

The videoclip features also several local Theatre and cultural groups, Portuguese actors and a special appearance by the very own Suicide Girls Portugal, in a task force which will blow your mind.

The video will be premiered in Moonspell's/Napalm Records youtube channels as well as selected TV shows and online pages. Beware the wolves at night, beware the lunar light!