NBA 2011/2012.

Baal

nije on kriv, covek pati od celog spektra mentalnih bolesti.

o onoj cuvenoj tuci iz 2004:

Stephen Jackson: "After we calmed down, [Artest] looked at me like, "Jack, you think we going to get in trouble?" Jamaal Tinsley fell out laughing. I said, "Are you serious, bro? Trouble? Ron, we'll be lucky if we have a freaking job."

Scot Pollard: "That's 100 percent true. We laughed our asses off about that. Yeah, Ron. Yeah, there are going to be some problems, buddy. You hit a fan. I couldn't believe it. He was in shock that what he had just done was bad. I don't know what his mentality is like on the inside, but outside looking in, you can sit there and say, Wow. That's trippy that somebody can go through that type of experience and wonder if there's going to be repercussions."

i njegova izjava od pre par minuta:

Metta: "I got really emotional, really excited. And it was unfortunate that James had to get hit with the unintentional elbow."

haha kakav moron

Neka prođu prvu rundu i neka ih u drugoj uništi Oklahoma 4-0, sa sve 25 poena po meču Hardena :bigblue: Tačno su čekali da vide šta će biti sa Hardenom, pa kad su videli da mu je dobro onda je OK dati samo 7 utakmica suspenzije. Da je bio okrenut malo više prema Artestu i da je ozbiljno povređen, druga bi se pesma pevala. Očigledno da liga pokušava da umanji ozbiljnost situacije, udarac laktom u glavu može da ima mnogo gore posledice nego što je imao u ovom slučaju... Kontam da je na taj način moguće i ubiti čoveka, ili bar prouzrokovati neke ozbiljne probleme sa mozgom :no:

@GBD

Bynum je dobio 5, sad sam pročitao. (i to je sprdnja, ali to su Lejkersi jelte)

Edited by Stolet