Masterplan

Earendil

• 1 month later...

Nakon mnogo preslusavanja Aeronautics-a promenuo sam (prvobitno) misljenje o njemu... itekako je dobar album! Kompaktniji je od prvog, i 'ladno mogu da ga zamislim kao neki Helloween album (npr. posle Better Than Raw).

I nek' kaze ko sta hoce, Uli Kusch je jako dobar bubnjar! icon_rockdevil.gif

• 2 months later...

German guitarist AXEL RUDI PELL’s website (www.axel-rudi-pell.de) has been updated with the following message:

“On a short note we’d just been informed that Axel Rudi Pell will play in Kavarna, Bulgaria on Saturday, August 20th.

The show will take place in the stadium of Kavarna and is a free show for everybody with no entry fees. Doors will be open at 7 PM in the evening.

Also on the bill will be MASTERPLAN."

***** ** ** **** ** ******* pichku!

• 1 month later...

Maso....evo i ja da odgovorim na ovaj post. Bend mene jednostavno odusevljava. Mnogo je melodican fin, uklopljen, bas po meri jednog dobrog power/heavy benda. Svaka im cast.

Inace taj koncerta Axela u Bugarskoj je bio besplatan....a masterplan bio predgrupa...pu mater mu jebem.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Melodic metallers MASTERPLAN have parted ways with vocalist Jorn Lande (ex-YNGWIE MALMSTEEN/ARK) due to "musical differences." During the songwriting process for the band's third album, it became increasingly apparent that the members of the group had different visions and plans for the band's musical direction. While Jorn wanted MASTERPLAN to follow a more melodic path, the rest of the band wanted to return to the metallic roots of their debut album.

Commented drummer Uli Kusch (ex-HELLOWEEN): "We are not really happy about Jorn's decision [to leave the band], but on the other side it doesn't make sense to continue if the ideas are that different. The music would suffer from it and the music is why we are doing it. We wish Jorn a successful future and want to thank him for everything he did for us. It was a great and interesting time!"

The band are currently searching for a new singer. "There are already some possibilities that might be interesting for us, but nothing is decided yet," Uli explained. "We hope that we can already present the new singer on the gigs we are [confirmed to play later in the] year. And for sure there won't be any changes in the musical style of MASTERPLAN. We are currently working on the songs."

MASTERPLAN's sophomore full-length album, "Aeronautics", came out in January 2005 via AFM Records. Lande released his fourth solo album, "The Duke", earlier in the year through AFM. The CD, which entered the Norwegian national album at position No. 54, was produced by Lande and PAGAN'S MIND guitarist Jörn Viggo Lofstad, and was mixed at Jailhouse Studios in Denmark by Tommy Hansen.

Neka, neka. I bolje. Masterplan je pretio da postane gadan smor bend. Sad ih vise ni ne moram slusati u buducnosti. Prvi dobar, drugi ponavljanje, ko zna sta ce tek biti na trecem...

Jorn treba negde drugo da peva (solo karijera, reunion Ark-a, eh)...

Neka, neka. I bolje. Masterplan je pretio da postane gadan smor bend. Sad ih vise ni ne moram slusati u buducnosti. Prvi dobar, drugi ponavljanje, ko zna sta ce tek biti na trecem...

Shitstorm!

Prvi je prosechan power, drugi je mlogo mlogo bolji i neshto drugachiji od prvog.

Najjachi bi bio Ark reunion, a shto se Jornovih solo 'buma tiche oni su ok ali ne drze na duze staze..

Prvi je prosechan power, drugi je mlogo mlogo bolji i neshto drugachiji od prvog.

?

UH!

Ta dva diska mogla su biti izdata kao dupli, a ti me ubij na mrtvo ako bi iko znao reci koji je snimljen pre kojeg i zbog cega je drugi kao bolji pivopije.gif

Apeirone budi malo skroman ni 5 ni 6 nego reunion Arka biggrin.gif .Ja se ne bih bunio ni da otpeva jos jedan album Milleniuma icon_biggrin.gif

Sto se Masterplana tice i ja bih tu rekao da mi je prvi album ponajbolji ovo posle malo pocinje da se ponavlja i smara...mada mogo je bas da saceka da prodje ovaj festival u Bugarskoj....