Follow their page for the weekend gigs.

Also, CK13 is a club for you:

Street: Vojvode Bojovića 13

https://ck13.org/

Thanks!

1 hour ago, kuruz said:

ignore this Shiptarian cunt

Why so mad?

Serbs migrated to the Balkans in 6th century, we Albanians were here since stone age.

Now we have separated Kosovo from Serbia, like Norway became independent from Sweden. 

Wasn't that like pretty shqiptaresque day for Norwegians, right?

So happy right now.

• Like 1

I am beyond concerned about the wellbeing of this community, seeing how hard you've fed this troll throughout the years. The sole fact you're still replying to his gibberish beats me, the amount of effort you've taken just to destroy everything that was built so far.

Fucking Tesa Tesanovic's post has gone viral on bloody FaceBook, we have more random people here than ever, instead of trying to promote what this place was - a quality place to hang at (krv govna strahovi), we're spawning shqiptarism and allowing christian propaganda.

TL;DR @emil3010 Metal is no longer

Long live YuMetal

Edited by Havočka
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, Srbin Hamza said:

Serbs migrated to the Balkans in 6th century, we Albanians were here since stone age.

* the stone age in Albania didn't end until the 21st century (or did it end at all?), so you could take this claim with a pinch of salt
also, this Hamza guy is a very fake albanian, he even has a map of greater Serbia hanging above his bed 

• Upvote 2

A lako tebi da guliš one prženije kad te rodila majka što voli GBK rifove :D

17 hours ago, Havočka said:

I am beyond concerned about the wellbeing of this community, seeing how hard you've fed this troll throughout the years. The sole fact you're still replying to his gibberish beats me, the amount of effort you've taken just to destroy everything that was built so far.

Fucking Tesa Tesanovic's post has gone viral on bloody FaceBook, we have more random people here than ever, instead of trying to promote what this place was - a quality place to hang at (krv govna strahovi), we're spawning shqiptarism and allowing christian propaganda.

TL;DR @emil3010 Metal is no longer

Long live YuMetal

This post says KOSOVO IS SERBIA louder than any of posts that say literally that, finally some real concerns about shqiptarisation :blek:

I just don't get what this "allowing Christian propaganda" part is about