King Diamond

Protagonist

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Otkako sam kupio The Puppet Master na originalu, 'ladno ga najviše slušam, postao mi omiljeni Kingov album. Ono, i ranije sam tvrdio za njega da ima zaraznu jezivu priču u koju se automatski uživljavaš. Tim pre što mi se čini da je na su na tom albumu vokali snimljeni tako da ih je vrlo lako razumeti i bez čitanja tekstova, lakše nego na bilo kom drugom Kingovom albumu. A što rifovi kidaju i svaki ima svoju priču, to plus.

• 2 weeks later...

Jebem ti. Jebem ti sve da ti jebem. Drži se Kralju moj, jači si od svega.

edit: jbt ne mogu da poverujem. Aj preživeo je ali šta ćemo za 20 godina, ko će da menja Kinga? I sve legendarne bendove... Sabaton? Nabijem ti na kurac metal današnjice.

Samo neka poživi još malo da odradi Mercyful fate turneju, to da vidim i mogu da umrem srećan, ne treba mi apsolutno nijedan bend da vidim više.

Edited by Grobodan
  • Upvote 2

• 3 months later...

Livia Zita, the 26-year-old wife of 54-year-old Danish heavy metalsinger King Diamond (real name: Kim Bendix Petersen; MERCYFUL FATE, KING DIAMOND) — who underwent open-heart triple-bypass surgery last November — has issued the following update:

"Some of you have been asking for an update on King's health, so I thought I'll write what's been going on.

"King has just finished his cardiac rehabilitation program this past Friday, and graduated with flying colors. Thanks to the wonderful people at the rehab center, his exercise regimen helped him gain a lot of muscle, and start on the road of building up good endurance.

"We will start regular exercises now to get the endurance up to nice levels.

"The examinations by his heart surgeon and cardiologist revealed that his health is steadily improving, and they all expect him to feel better than ever, 15 years younger than he really is.

"I am immensely proud of what he has achieved in these short three months, stopped smoking entirely, changed diet and doing regular exercise among other things.

"I cannot say anything certain about when he will be back working on King Diamond-related things, but he is looking forward to finishing the DVDs eventually, and he is most certainly not stopping music.

"I hope this information was helpful. I can honestly say that his progress has been nothing short of amazing. He is the strongest person I know. He would also like to extend his huge gratitude to all of you, for your absolutely amazing support. It has really meant a lot to him.

kingdiamondhealth.jpg

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...

Можда би било боље да поставим на тему ''Навијачи'', ал' ајде овде ћу је ставити:

67381_157955724237312_100000686557692_306956_4263107_n.jpg

У, ипак је добро што сам упао на ову тему.

Моћна застава!

Edited by Divlji Tigar
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1