King Diamond

Protagonist

Evo par bootleg-a od mene.:)

King Diamond 1995 Spider's Lullabye Demos (Flac)

1.moonlight

2.from the other side

3.spiders lullabye

4.dreams

Here is the Flac rip!!sounds even better!!!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SYR4GYBW

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

King Diamond

''Conspiracy Tour''

Bonn, Biscuithalle

13.Feb 1990

64 minuta

Radio prenos. Kompletan broadcast, ali svirka nije, sobzirom da je set-listu činilo 19 pesama. fali Mercyful Fate medley.

Setlist:

01_Out From The Asylum

02_Welcome Home

03_The Invisible Guest

04_Tea

05_Them

06_Twilight Simphony

07_Come To The Sabbath

08_Halloween

09_A Mansion In Darkness

10_Guitar Solo (Andy La Roque)

11_The Family Ghost

12_At The Graves

13_Sleepless Nights

14_Lies

15_A Visit From The Dead (fades out)

320kbps

http://rapidshare.com/files/295275028/1990-2-13.part1.rar.html

http://rapidshare.com/files/295272502/1990-2-13.part2.rar.html

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KING DIAMOND: Black Devil in San Francisco

Maritime Hall San Francisco

July 22nd 2000

Set Lista:

Out from the asylum

Welcome home

The Invisible Guest

Voodoo

Sarah's Night

Sleeples Nights

Up On the cross

Follow the wolf

House of god

Black Devil

Help!

The Candle

Dressed in White

Eye of the witch

Burn

Funeral

Abigail

Black horsemen

The Family Ghost

No Presents For Christmas

320kbps

http://rapidshare.com/files/293534854/satanjeff.part1.rar.html

http://rapidshare.com/files/293547057/satanjeff.part2.rar.html

http://rapidshare.com/files/293533774/satanjeff.part3.rar.html

Posedujem i jedan bootleg, na kojem je svirana ''from the other side'', to je jedini bootleg meni poznat gde je svirana ta pesma, i pesma ''lucy forever'', koja posle više nikad nije svirana uživo. Taj bootleg mi je baš raritet.

Ide sa crvenim omotom u DVD case-u, sa infoom.

čuo sam da će na dvd-u biti neki live snimci iz 1997, kojih i nema baš kod bootleg trejdera.:)

Drugi i treći bih mogao da skinem, pre svega zbog pesama At the Graves i House of God.

skini i spider's demose.

Zanimljivo je. Samo King, klavijature, Andy i ritam mašina.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Massacre Records has set a March 26 European release date for "At The Graves", the long-awaited three-disc DVD set from KING DIAMOND. "This has taken so much longer than expected because of so many technical issues that I won't bore you to death, but we recently acquired a brand new noise-reduction program that we're using to enhance all the footage, and it's amazing how much better everything is beginning to look compared to the original tapes," the band's singer and namesake wrote in an October 2009 online posting.

Konacno!

• 1 month later...

Specijalno za Groba:

KING DIAMOND/MERCYFUL FATE frontman King Diamond has posted the following message on his official web site, CovenWorldwide.org:

"Lately, there have been too many unfounded rumours and speculations regarding me and the band. There has even been various accusations of all kinds of things, most of which totally unfounded.

"When these attacks come about, it is simply not enough to write another long blog to explain everything.The latest attacks are way too big to cover in a blog and some people might think they got the answers they needed, others might sit with questions they felt were not answered.

"In order to try and prevent these unfortunate episodes, I suggest the following:

"I will set up a Skype account. Any of you can then add me as a contact and from time to time I will out of the blue call some of you up, so we can have a good talk (three or four of us at a time) in which you can ask me anything and I can try to answer, and you can immediately follow up with further questions.

"To put it simply, we will have some cool respectful conversations with each other.

"Whenever some of you and I have talked, you will have good inside info which you can relay to the others in the Coven [official forum] or to whoever.

It might be a good thing to be updated on the various subjects on the Coven, so that if I suddenly call any of you, you will know what kind of questions the others might have at the moment.

"This will not be on any kind of firm schedule, but will more likely be a thing that happens out of the blue, whenever time, mood, etc. is right. So don't hang around wasting your time for me to call, but rather, always make sure you are set to online status. I will always appear as offline, because this account will only be used for this.

"I think this might have a great effect on both you and I. We can get closer, and we can learn from each other and address all kinds of issues."

King Diamond's Skype contact information:

Name: King Diamond - Kim B. Petersen

Skype name: kingdiamond-kimbpetersen

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...