King Diamond

Protagonist

Revolver magazine (web site) reports that most album art is inspired by the music on the disc, but KING DIAMOND inverted the process for his yet-untitled 12th studio record, which is scheduled for a spring release. When his band's distributor in Denmark stumbled across a painting called "My Mother's Eyes" while surfing the Net, he e-mail it to the MERCYFUL FATE frontman and prolific solo artist, who immediately bought it for his next CD cover. The more Diamond looked at the image of a battered blond girl with blood covering her white dress, holding out palms affixed with protruding eyeballs, the more it captivated and inspired him. "I can feel the energy of the front cover in all the songs we wrote, and it will definitely affect my lyrics," he promises.

Diamond wrote the song from December 2005 through this past February, then recorded the basic tracks in his basement. Now all that's left to add are the vocals, which he will complete in the upcoming weeks.

"It classes over anything I've ever done," Diamond beams. "The arrangements are more intricate, the production is better, and for the parts where there are violins, it sounds like we hired the Royal Philharmonic. As long as I don't fuck up the vocals, this should be our best record."

aaarggghhh!!! :rockdevil::rockdevil::rockdevil::rockdevil::rockdevil::rockdevil:

• 2 weeks later...

Posle dvodnevnog preslusavanja MFate butlega,bacih se na King butlege...Angelistore,do kraja zivota cu ti biti zahvalan za ovo(inace,disk nije bio kod mene 3 meseca!duga i tuzna prica).Kakvih bisera ima -Up from the grave, Sarah night,Voodoo,Follow the wolf,Trees have eyes i tako dalje i tako blize...Ja sam srecan covek.

Edited by grave

Pa,odusevljavam se jer sam stvari sa prvih radova cuo nebrojeno puta live,ovo su ipak rariteti.

Ni meni nije jasna ta politika,ali ajde.

jak momenat:"This song is about the day when everyone is dressed like I am tonight - Halloween" :):):rockdevil:

kralj :wub:

Kapiram da bi King trebao da odradi svoj fest,ako Dissection i Gardijani,da se to cepa 2,5 sata i svaki album da se obuhvati.Isao bih na to gde god da bude.

Edited by grave