Kataklysm

yustargazer

[21 Oct 2009 | Wednesday] 23:22

EX DEO to Film NEW VIDEO for: IN HER DARK EMBRACE

Category: Music

EX DEO, the Ancient Roman themed arsenal lead by KATAKLYSM front man Maurizio Iacono, recently returned from a succesfull trek in Europe and are now preparing to take on North America along side ENSIFERUM, HYPOCRISY and BLACKGUARD. Plans are also in the works for the band to film another epic video for the bands critically acclaimed debut Romulus. The video will be shot once again by renowned director Ivan Colic and producer Stanimir Lucik in Belgrade, Serbia. The filming will take place in early January 2010 and will be released in the month of Mars (March) to celebrate Mars, the ancient Roman god of war.....

Commented vocalist Maurizio Iacono:

"The first video clip we did was for the title track Romulus. It was an epic venture into the beginning of Romes birth and mythology and served as more of an introduction to the story. This time we’re going to do a video that will turn everyone on their heads. ‘In Her Dark Embrace’ will depict a Roman battle scene. Were not going for airplay here, were going for what Rome was: the most brutal and efficient war machine that ever walked the earth. If it’s blood the people want it’s blood they will get. I can’t wait to get this done.”

l_43ee1c34f9dd48e5a72e3af8eea764e8.jpg

Obecava :rockdevil:

Edited by Ukyo

• 1 month later...
KATAKLYSM is in full writting mode at the moment for the follow up to the "Prevail" album. The band has also confirmed the mixing duties for the next offering.

Comments guitarist J-f Dagenais: "I'm really excited to be deep into the writting process for the new KATAKLYSM album, the band is more focused than ever: This album will be different than "Prevail", but will still have the classic KATAKLYSM trademarks and hooks. You will see a much more intricate record than we've done in the past. It will contian some really fast and dynamic parts, but we will also aim on a very melodic driven record and it will contain lots of technical parts as well that we haven't explored much lately. And no worries, the bone crushing grooves are always a must with KATAKLYSM and will be present. I've also seen Maurizio's lyrics for this album so far and let me tell you that they hit really hard. I know it's a very personal album to him as he is going through some tough times in his personal life. So I'm not worried on what he will bring to this record, so expect a very real, aggressive and determined KATAKLYSM album! We know we have set the bar high for ourselves, but we are confident to deliver the goods once again. On the production end I will handle the recording as usual, but for the mix we have decided to enlist Tue Madsen from Denmark. We feel he captured best the band's sound on "In the arms of devastation". We feel it's a winning team and we're gonna make sure you have the best sounding record to date."

On X-mas day on the band`s Facebook, Twitter and Myspace pages, KATAKLYSM vocalist Maurizio Iacono will reveal the band`s new album title. The album is scheduled for release late summer / early fall 2010.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Kataklysm to shoot video for the song "PUSH THE VENOM" in july with director Ivan Colic ( Typo negative, Kamelot,Moonspell,Unleashed,Ex Deo) In Serbia, belgrade..expect a visual experience :)

6 minutes ago · Comment · Like

• 3 weeks later...

"Heaven's Venom" track listing:

01. A Soulless God

02. Determined (Vows Of Vengeance)

03. Faith Made Of Shrapnel

04. Push The Venom

05. Hail The Renegade

06. As The Walls Collapse

07. Numb & Intoxicated

08. At The Edge Of The World

09. Suicide River

10. Blind Savior

Čini mi se da će ovo biti više u fazonu In The Arms... što garantuje razbijačinu od albuma.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...