Kataklysm

yustargazer

Stvarno treba da odemo u kurac ako je na Tsjuder/Carpathian došlo 125 ljudi.

realno, za tsjuder me zabole stojko :D ali Carpathian Forest su najbolji blek metal koji ja videh i čuh uživo (pored Inferno od pre neku godinu), naravno broj posetilaca nekog koncerta nikako nije i dokaz (ne)kvaliteta bendova ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Uz duzno postovanje Mauriciju, jebes bend koji nema ni snimljenu pesmu verovatno, a potpise za Nuclear Blast. Mislim jbte, SUFFOCATION je tek prosle godine potpisao za NB, a verovatno je bend koji je u Top 5 najboljih DM bendova, a pritom medju najpoznatijim. Hehehe, strasno, ali ok, bas me zanima kako ce ovo da zvuci.

Jebiga, Kataklysm sarađuje sa Nuclear Blastom već 15 godina i normalno da uživaju ogroman kredibilitet. Osim toga, bend ima snimljenu pesmu, samo ona još uvek nije javno dostupna.

Što se Suffo-a tiče, Nuclear Blast je bio malo dete kada su oni prestali da rade ozbiljno. Naravno da su ih izvrbovali čim su čuli Souls To Deny.

Edited by Gojko

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Nergal (BEHEMOTH), Karl Sanders (NILE) and Obsidian C (KEEP OF KALESSIN) will make guest appearances on "Romulus", the debut album from EX DEO, the new band led by KATAKLYSM frontman Maurizio Iacono. Nergal will appear in the song "Storm The Gates Of Alesia", singing a very famous Caesar quote; Sanders laid down a ripping solo in the song "The Final War (The Battle Of Actium)" which deals with Antony and Cleopatra's defiance of Octivian in Egypt, and Obsidian C will lend a majestic and melodic solo to the track "Cruor Nostri Abbas".

Commented Maurizio: "It's an honor for me that such talented musicians and friends lended their art for a couple songs on this album. I only asked a few selected people that had involvement with history through their music and related to this band's concept , so I salute them for contributing to Rome's rise and they shall be amply rewarded for it."

EX DEO will make its live debut this September/October on the special edition of Europe's biggest pagan/folk metal tour, Paganfest. Co-headlining throughout will be Finland's KORPIKLAANI and Germany's DIE APOKALYPTISCHEN REITER. Additional support will come from Sweden's UNLEASHED, United Kingdom's ALESTORM and Canada's BLACKGUARD. Special appearances will be made by Finland's MOONSORROW and Norway's EINHERJER on select dates.

"Romulus" is scheduled for release on June 19 (Europe) and June 30 (North America) via Nuclear Blast Records. The CD was recorded with producer (and KATAKLYSM guitarist) Jean-Francois Dagenais (MISERY INDEX, DESPISED ICON, MALEVOLENT CREATION).

"Romulus" track listing:

01. Romulus

02. Storm the Gates of Alesia

03. Cry Havoc

04. In Her Dark Embrace

05. Invictus

06. The Final War (Battle of Actium)

07. Legio XIII

08. Blood, Courage and The God's That Walk The Earth

09. Cruor Nostri Abbas

10. Surrender The Sun

11. The Pantheon (Jupiter's Reign)

A video for the CD's title track was filmed last month with renowned director Stanimir "Staca" Lukic (MOONSPELL, KAMELOT, DEATHSTARS, TYPE O NEGATIVE) in Belgrade, Serbia. Maurizio says, "The setup was extremely pro. Stanimir and Ivan did such an amazing job and paid attention to every single detail. To recreate Rome and the story of Romulus and Remus was a big challenge, but I think we nailed it and the ideas behind it are incredible. Expect an epic feel, like the movie '300' for the texture... A big thank you to all the film crew and the actors!"

A demo version of the EX DEO track "Cry Havoc" is available for streaming on the group's MySpace page.

• 2 weeks later...
A video for the CD's title track was filmed last month with renowned director Stanimir "Staca" Lukic (MOONSPELL, KAMELOT, DEATHSTARS, TYPE O NEGATIVE) in Belgrade, Serbia. Maurizio says, "The setup was extremely pro. Stanimir and Ivan did such an amazing job and paid attention to every single detail. To recreate Rome and the story of Romulus and Remus was a big challenge, but I think we nailed it and the ideas behind it are incredible. Expect an epic feel, like the movie '300' for the texture... A big thank you to all the film crew and the actors!"

sta je bilo s ovim? jel izaslo sto?

u svakom slucaju, bice kul na exitu, samo da propustim kok.

Edited by cва

• 2 weeks later...