Queensryche

Jebiga glupi Ameri su po pitanju turneje i pogotovo sastava priveligovani. To nema cak ni u Svabiji...

Na primer : Queensryche i Symphony X icon_rockdevil.gif

Dream Theater - Fates Warning - Queensryche icon_rockdevil.gif

Death - Nevermore - Annihilator icon_rockdevil.gif

Symphony X - Blind Guardian icon_rockdevil.gif

itd.itd.

pazite ovo skrnavljenje samo :

Art rock pioneers QUEENSRŸCHE will perform the classic album "Operation: Mindcrime" in its entirety on the upcoming fall 2004/winter 2005 tour, which is being presented by VH1 Classic. A "greatest hits" set will open each show, and at the end of the night there will be a preview of the upcoming Sanctuary Records release "Operation: Mindcrime II", the working title of the long-awaited, eagerly desired sequel to the groundbreaking concept album. Audiences will be blown away by the Surround Sound audio setup on the tour.

Vocalist Geoff Tate, guitarist Michael Wilton, guitarist Mike Stone, bassist Eddie Jackson and drummer Scott Rockenfield will open each show with a "greatest hits" set ending with the smash "Silent Lucidity". Local orchestra string sections will perform with the band in select cities. Michael Igor Delassandra, formerly an official composer for the Vatican, will accompany QUEENSRŸCHE and perform on keyboards.

“The band is so excited to be performing 'Operation: Mindcrime' in its entirety again after not having done this in 15 years," says Tate. "We are presenting it in a whole new way that finally does justice the intricacies of the story and the personalities of the characters.”

"Operation: Mindcrime" will be recreated in full with enhanced production. Live actors will embody the fascinating characters of this chilling tale — interacting both on stage and off. Vocalist Pamela Moore, who toured with QUEENSRŸCHE recently, will be back to provide the vocals of the album's pivotal character, "Sister Mary". New video footage will be incorporated as well. QUEENSRŸCHE also performed "Operation: Mindcrime" in its entirety in 1990-91, but this time around new and expanded video footage will be used. Fans who saw the show in 1990-91 will enjoy a more vivid experience this time.

One of the most exciting parts of each concert will certainly be the finale — the preview of "Operation: Mindcrime II". Fans have wanted a sequel ever since "Operation: Mindcrime" exploded and earned the band critical acclaim and commercial success. In particular, fans have always asked one burning question in relation to the "Operation: Mindcrime" plot: "Who killed Sister Mary?" The new album, scheduled for release in 2005, will address that question.

buuuuuuuuuuuu icon_evil.gificon_twisted.gif

Sta isti ljudi? Bez DeGarma nema Queensrychea.

that`s correct! icon_da.gif

mada, duguje im se da se preslusa album bez predrasuda (mada znam kakav ce biti icon_biggrin.gif )

marillion-misplaced childhood mi je najbolji koncept svih vremena, ali nije ni o:m daleko...

poz

Ja sam cuo samo za turneju ali da ce da snimaju Mindcrime II mi je sasvim novo. Pogotovo ako se uzmu u obzir izjave clanova benda koji su govorili da nikad nece snimiti album u stili Mindcrime a kamoli direktan nastavak. Ako je istina onda ce Album biti sigurno do jaja jer bi morali da se vrate toj muzici. Mindcrime II samo ima smisao ako ga muzicki rade u stilu kao orginal. Da zvuci kao Tribe nema sanse. Gledao sam ih uzivo i oni to definitivno znaju i umeju. Mike Stoun moze biti nov DeGarmo verujte mi. Odlicno svira i ima dobar glas za dopunjavanje. Kao sto Apeiron rece : "Isti su to ljudi!" icon_rockdevil.gificon_rockdevil.gificon_rockdevil.gif

Tako je ...

de garmo i nije imao bas neku ulogu u stvaranju operation mindcrime albuma.

kompletna ideja je tateova a muziku i tekstove je radio zajedno sa wiltonom.

Najbolje pjesme na tom albumu napisaše De Garmo/Tate ili samo DeGarmo: The Mission, Suite Sister Mary, Lomljenje Silencije, I Don't Believe in Love, Eyes of a Stranger...

Wilton se moze samo slikati pored DeGarma kao kompozitor.

Edited by Dado-x

I by the way : koji ce mi q.rac pet singlova ??? Neka Album bude dobar ostalo su sitnice. Toliki uspeh kao prvi nemoze biti ma koliko album bio dobar jer nije kraj 80tih ili pocetak 90tih gde su mnogo metal bendova imali milionske tiraze...

možda i ispadne nešto od toga. imajte malo vere

inače, O:MC je (meni) najbolji koncept. album svih vremena

To se mora imati! Nastavak jednog od najboljih albuma prog-a... Bas me je zainteresovalo...

Malo me je strah da ga ne upropaste, ali ako su se vec odlucili na taj korak verujem da ce "paziti" icon_wink.gif

Dileme nema, 'Operation Mindcrime' je najzarazniji progressive album, i svakako jedan od najboljih.

Momci bi trebalo da budu veoma pažljivi, ne bi bilo dobro da se skrnavi ovakvo remek-delo.

Verujem u Tate-a, ako ništa drugo...