Wolf

RNA

Добро, ајде де.

Skullview имају новог певача, али после дема од пре две године ништа нису урадили, а ни сајт им више не функционише.

• 2 months later...

Swedish metallers WOLF have announced the departure of bassist Mikael Goding. His final appearance with the band will take place at the Headbangers Open Air festival, set to take place July 12-14 in Brande-Hörnerkirchen, Germany.

Commented Mikael: "To put it simple: too much business and mini-van, and [too little] music. The reason we started the band was that we wanted to create great new wave of British heavy metal. And we certainly have! The thing that I always have enjoyed most with WOLF is to see a song grow during rehearsals. Thinking: man! This is a really good song, and we have done it together. Now with Tobias [Kellgren; drums] and Johannes [Losbäck; guitar] living on the west coast, we hardly rehearse at all and that sucks! Unfortunately, releasing an album isn't just about music, there is a lot of business involved, and I hate that shit! Playing a gig is a lot more than the gig, and I hate that shit to! Last gig (Bang Your Head!!!) we played 40 minutes and we were away for 50 hours, and we didn't get any money at all. The worst part with leaving WOLF is how much I'll miss the fans. Even if there aren't legions of them, there is still some who are really dedicated. Like Joxe, who comes to almost every show we play in Europe. So thank you all who have bought the record and all who have been at gigs for the past '12 wasted years.'"

jebga...

Кренули су да се раштркавају по обалама. Замисли да су Америци, па да су на супротним крајевима земље.

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Е, пиша... Знаш кад ће Мејдени то поново свирати? Можда већ сад на турнеји, али мислим да ће се опет држати највећих хитова са тих албума.

• 6 months later...

Poskidao sam albume, preslušao prva dva, sad slušam treći i mogu reći da je ovo dobro. Pravi NWOBHM u Švedskoj u 21. veku. Jedino mi smeta što do sada ne čuh nijednu baladu.

Od novijih (mislim posle 1995.) sigurno najbolji!

Naravno, ovu konstataciju ne mogu da prihvatim, pored živog HammerFall-a i Primal Fear.

Музички су апсолутно закон 1. и 2, али нису много одступили ни касније. Мало су се примирили, поубацивали и неке спорије а чвршће песме.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...