Rotting Christ

Guest Hellraiser666

"After long presence and assistance in the band our colaboration with our guitarist COSTAS has ended up because of personal reason in a friendly atmosphere.

As a band we would like to send our estimation for his dedication in our hard work all those years".

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

'SANCTUS DIAVOLOS' je los album.Kada sam poceo da ga slusam prve dve -tri pesme su mi zvucale manje-vise OK,ali kako je album odmicao pesme su mi bile sve dosadnije i besmislenije.Jedina koja mi se svidela je poslednja istog naziva kao i album.Procitao sam u jednom fanzinu da im na plakatima za koncerte pise:"Only old songs!" sto znaci da su se definitivno prodali i da su i sami toga svesni. icon_da.gif

• 1 year later...

ROTTING CHRIST Record Live Album

Legendary Greek death metallers ROTTING CHRIST performed two live shows in the city of Larissa, Greece, which have been recorded for their first live release. The pioneers of the Greek metal scene put on two special two-hour shows featuring songs covering their entire catalog. These live shows were held on February 3-4 at Blive Music House in Larissa, and were the only concerts to be recorded for the upcoming CD. The shows mark the band's 18 years in the metal scene and fans from around the world are expected to attend. The band also played a very special concert consisting exclusively of material from their first three albums — "Passage To Arcturo" (1989), "Thy Mighty Contract" (1992) and "Non Serviam" (1994) - on January 14, 2006 at An Club in Athens, Greece.

ROTTING CHRIST's "Passage To Arcturo" and "Non Serviam" albums were reissued last month with bonus audio and video tracks via Season of Mist.

• 2 weeks later...

ROTTING CHRIST: Session Guitarist BOKOS Named Permanent Member

Legendary Greek death metallers ROTTING CHRIST have announced the addition of NIGHTFALL guitarist George Bokos as a full-time member of the group. "ROTTING CHRIST are deeply satisfied from the co-operation they had on their last tours with their session guitarist George Bokos and decided to offer him a permanent place in the band's lineup, something that was accepted from George's side too," the band write in a statement.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...