Satyricon

Teodosije

Volcano je čudan album, ne znam koliko će ti se svideti ako je to prvo što slušaš od Satyricona. Hitovi su bez sumnje Fuel For Hatred i Repined Bastard Nation, Black Lava za ljude širih vidika :)

Moja preporuka za Satyricon početnika je definitivno Now, Diabolical, a potom Rebel Extravaganza. Kome se to svidi, može i ostalo da poskida.

Edited by Gojko

SATYRICON Frontman: 'The New Album Isn't Just Another Album, It's A Milestone' - June 4, 2008

Norwegian black metallers SATYRICON held a press conference earlier today (June 4) prior to their headlining show at Sweden Rock Festival in Sölvesborg.

"We just got back fron Los Angeles where we've finishing tracking the drums [for the new SATYRICON studio album]", revealed frontman Satyr. "I'm going back to L.A. to do the guitars and will finish the album on August 2. The album wll be released on November 3."

He added, "The new album isn't just another album, it's a milestone. It's epic and still the choruses are catchy. Some of the songs are really long."

Satyr also revealed that a musician "celebrity" visited the band at Sound City studios in Van Nuys, California, where METALLICA recently recorded its forthcoming album.

"Daron Malakian, who was the main songwriter in SYSTEM OF A DOWN, came down one night and we did a song together in just a few hours, which is very unusual for us," Satyr said. "I don't think the song will appear on the album; we'll most likely use it as a bonus track."

Satyre, jebaću ti kevu ako lažeš :) Ako pod "dugim pesmama" podrazumeva stvari a la To The Mountains, majko mila, biće razvaljivanja.

Stigao mi EP :veseli: Toliko je prelepo pakovanje da sam ga 10 minuta razgledao :) Najjači je izgled samog vinila, neka prljavo-siva i nekoliko nijansi koje se razlivaju... Moraću da vadim gramofon iz ormara.

Anyway, pošto niko drugi to jebeno nije uradio, uploadovaću ja u narednih par sati EP.