Enslaved

Ravendark

Guest (bot) Razjareni

Ponekad pomislim da je tačna ona teorija kako je u svetu muzike manje-više sve već odsvirano i da je, koja god nova melodija ili rif da nastane, neko nekad negde to već odsvirao. Ali onda čujem nešto ovakvo i skontam da neke stvari ipak još niko nikad nije odsvirao, 100%. Odakle , iz koje kosmičke rupe, ovi ljudi crpe svu ovu muziku pa da kroz jednu pesmu izmenjaju 1000 sjajnih ideja - nikad mi neće biti jasno. I, što je najjače, meni se čini da oni ovako mogu još 1000 albuma da izdaju.

Ja volim ovaj bend.

:da:   +1 

Kažem ja :da:

Neka mešavina Ruun i Vertebrae, uzeo najbolje od oba albuma.

Grutle on "Giants":

"A wonderful doom/death piece that I also instantly liked. This one was also among the easiest to arrange and the first one we recorded vocals for. Perhaps the heaviest ENSLAVED song ever, and for the first time in many years, we even dug up our old [Roland] SH-1 [synthesizer] to add some psychedelic '70s-sounds! A really cool song to play, a monster! The lyrics deals with — as the title insinuates — the giants! Meaning the chaos inside each and every one of us and in our surroundings. The giants are the opposite of the æsir in Norse mythology, and symbolize the outer consciousness, female forces, and disorder. Always in conflict with the masculine, inner conscious order of the æsir."

Ivar on "Giants":

"This is definitely the heavy song of the album.

"If the opening riff is influenced by VOIVOD, BLACK SABBATH, or both — I am not sure… but I am extremely satisfied with how it turned out.

"The main riff that follows is based on some kind of weird scale I came up with during a day on the tour bus in Portland last year.

"I don't know one scale from the other, so I use associations to describe them.

"When the riff was played at a low enough tempo, I saw giants marching through the fog taking no heed of any obstacles, chaotic and determined at the same time.

"The 'chorus' (we don't really have those, but common terms make it easier to discuss songs inside and outside of the band) keeps the marching feeling going and at the same time, musically depicts another side of the chaotic forces: One of beauty and freedom.

"As for who should have done the lyrics, there was no doubt once the title was ready: Grutle is definitely the man to write about the Giant forces. His lyrics fit the song perfectly!"

Edited by Grobodan
  • Upvote 1

Smes, naravno. Ali da izbacujes neke floskule da je osvezenje ili neocekivano ne ide. Osim ako je ovo prvi njihov album koji si cuo, onda ima opravdanja.

Album jeste osveženje za ovu godinu u moru black metal albuma koji naginju na hipsteraj mešajući post-rock/shoegaze (nemam ništa protiv mešanja pravaca, ali je to postalo pomodarstvo).

Овај бенд је слободно могао да се распадне после '97. Frost је најбољи.

Ne.

Album jeste osveženje za ovu godinu u moru black metal albuma koji naginju na hipsteraj mešajući post-rock/shoegaze (nemam ništa protiv mešanja pravaca, ali je to postalo pomodarstvo).

Aha, ok, onda sam te pogresno razumeo. U godini u kojoj izlaze Enslaved i Deathspell Omega ne moze da bude iznenadjenja. ;)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I kao takav piša, sere i jebe 99,9% aktuelne produkcije.

:da:

inace,objektivno,album je vrhunac karijere kako u produkcijskom,tako i u kreativnom smislu.prije pametovanja preslusati album detaljno. 

Edited by FaporyCrownOfficial