The Stone

RNA

• 2 weeks later...

6131623238373432.jpg

"Kultni domaći black metal sastav, The Stone, započeo je snimanje novog, šestog po redu studijskog ostvarenja u studiju Hellsounds u Češkoj. Album će nositi naziv Golet i biće dostupan od 15. septembra preko Folter Records izdavačke kuće. Više informacija o samom albumu, kao i njegovom izdavanju i promociji može se očekivati uskoro."

• Upvote 1

Јебеш музику ако је нико не купује. Можда ће неком лику у Узбекистану да се свиди омот па ће купити диск. Ја сам Bathory открио тако.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi to all!

Since some of you asked here it's better to write it this way then to answer on all the emails, messages etc..

I'm no longer member of The Stone and that's my personal decision so yes, it's final and right statement.

After 10 years of destroying bass on stages all around the Europe and surviving all kind of band's phases and battles it's time for me to focus my energy on some other important things in my life and I'm sure that the band will get proper player to full-fill the lineup.

Being connected with the band deeply, and underground scene in general, my decision will not affect my relationship with band's activities etc and I will stay and support The Stone as much as I can, professionally and privately.

Same with May Result horde where I will stay as full member of the band as it was until now.

I'm writing all this here to avoid any rumors, fake stories and other similar stupidities that usually follow information like these.

New album of The Stone has just been recorded so look forward for this one as well as upcoming tour in September.

Milan Rakic

Hi to all!

Since some of you asked here it's better to write it this way then to answer on all the emails, messages etc..

I'm no longer member of The Stone and that's my personal decision so yes, it's final and right statement.

After 10 years of destroying bass on stages all around the Europe and surviving all kind of band's phases and battles it's time for me to focus my energy on some other important things in my life and I'm sure that the band will get proper player to full-fill the lineup.

Being connected with the band deeply, and underground scene in general, my decision will not affect my relationship with band's activities etc and I will stay and support The Stone as much as I can, professionally and privately.

Same with May Result horde where I will stay as full member of the band as it was until now.

I'm writing all this here to avoid any rumors, fake stories and other similar stupidities that usually follow information like these.

New album of The Stone has just been recorded so look forward for this one as well as upcoming tour in September.

Milan Rakic

Штета. Не толико због свирања баса колико због енергије на бини. Милан зна да подигне масу и прави добру атмосферу.

Највећи цар од свих.

:pivopije: