Katatonia

Grifon

The time is drawing nearer to the 20th anniversary celebrations and we thought we’d let ya’ll know that over the past couple of weekends we’ve been busy down the Katatonia HQ practicing a whooping two dozen songs for the upcoming tour. We have some really cool surprises coming up and can reveal that about 4 songs have rarely been played live before and 6 tracks have never been played live before!!! The rest of the songs are a variation of oldies that we haven’t played for a long time and of course also some of the newer stuff. We’re very excited to play all this material that span almost across our entire career. If you haven’t gotten your tickets yet, go to the tour section and follow the links for your country/city. Happy easter everyone and don’t forget to give Anders your birthday greetings, that old man is getting 36 years young today!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I da, iako su dobili termin po danu, Katatonia odradi fantastičan koncert. Glavni utisci: Jonas koji se nagojio kao vepar, smejao se (!) i komunicirao sa publikom (!!!11) i novi gitarista Sodomizer koji je pravi rock star :rockdevil: najbolji momenti na listi meni I break i Right into the bliss koji su ledili odvratno sunce, mada i novi album zvuči super uživo, a pun pogodak za mene i Sweet nurse.

I da, iako su dobili termin po danu, Katatonia odradi fantastičan koncert. Glavni utisci: Jonas koji se nagojio kao vepar, smejao se (!) i komunicirao sa publikom (!!!11) i novi gitarista Sodomizer koji je pravi rock star :rockdevil: najbolji momenti na listi meni I break i Right into the bliss koji su ledili odvratno sunce, mada i novi album zvuči super uživo, a pun pogodak za mene i Sweet nurse.

Jedan od onih nastupa koje bi covek gledao svaki dan :)

• 2 months later...

kako ih vise preslusavam,najjaci utisak na mene ostavlja discouraged ones...mozda nije najbolji album,al mi se to sto su tu svirali trenutno vise svidja nego recimo na viva emptiness koji mi je vrhunski album...tonight's decision mi pre uopste nije lezao...sada sam ga opet preslusao posle sigurno 2 godine,sada mi je odlican...