Mayhem

kasapin

According to Terrorizer magazine, Norwegian/Hungarian black metallers MAYHEM have revealed that they recently smuggled in real human remains to use as part of their stage show at Hellfest in Clisson, France.

"They were all human remains — skulls and bones — on the stage of MAYHEM's 'Liberation By Evil' performance at Hellfest," stated frontman Attila Csihar. "It was [done] for spiritual reasons, not for sensation. To stand and sing from the 'Altar Of Death' in front of 8,000 people at Hellfest was extreme and important both artistically and personally — that feeling is just indescribable." He added, "I am not sure if it's the best idea to say officially that we used real human bones on our performance. However, it is the simple truth. We are MAYHEM and I am Attila, I always say the truth, nothing more and nothing less. I would like to thank our people and Hellfest for the help to make this great action happen, and also to our fans for the eternal support!"

• 1 month later...

Attila Csihar (MAYHEM, TORMENTOR, VOID OV VOICES) and New York City guitarist Dennis Deen are in Oslo collaborating on a new project which is described as "a cross between old TORMENTOR, SKINNY PUPPY and BIOHAZARD." More information will be made available soon.

attiladennis.jpg

MAYHEM Bassist To Have Evil Spirits Driven Out Of Him On Norwegian National TV

Bob Larson, an American radio and television evangelist and one of the leading practitioners of modern, Christian exorcisms, will conduct an exorcism next week on Jørn Stubberud, best known as the bassist in the legendary Norwegian black metal band MAYHEM (where he performs under the stage name Necrobutcher). The entire event will be filmed by NRK (Norwegian Broadcasting Corporation), the Norwegian government-owned radio and television public broadcasting company and the largest media organization in Norway, for a special program which will be aired in Norway in October.

Speaking to the German edition of the Metal Hammer magazine at this past weekend's Wacken Open Air festival in Wacken, Germany, Stubberud said, "NRK is sending me over to Phoenix, Arizona next week. There's this famous preacher. I'm not a believer, so I think he's a quack. A very religious guy. He's an excorcist; that's what he does. I'm just there for the fun of it. He's gonna perform an exorcism on me on national TV. So it's gonna be wild as fuck and, of course, I don't expect to suddenly be free from some demons or whatever. I'm just there for the fun of it and for the hell of it."

He added, "All religious people, when they talk about [how] they talked to God or God talked to them, stuff like that, I know it's a lie. Because they look at all the people, they speak in tongue, it's a mass, they get into that stuff, they think, 'If I behave like that guy, all the people will think that I truly have an open connection straight to God' or whatever. But for us, enlightened people, we know that it's all bullshit, that they're full of fucking lies and shit. And that's why I'm there — to give a little punch and a kick in the ass to this little quack and people saying that they have direct contact with God and shit like that."

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: