Mayhem

kasapin

Dobri su. Ovaj Metal Camp (bez Slovenia :haha:) ima dobar lineup.

'after discrepancies inside RTN&MOM d.o.o. (the former promoter of METALCAMP festival in tolmin, slovenia over the last years) the party which caused problems to METALCAMP for a too long time (they lost lawsuits, etc.) - finally left the common boat.

it now came to our attention that this party is working on their own festival. no problem with this, but the fact that they use the name 'metalcamp slovenia' and state amongst artists and METALCAMP fans - they have taken over METALCAMP and renamed it into 'metalcamp slovenia', is not correct.

the law/court will have to take care abt. this now, which unfortunately will take some time.

meanwhile, there might temporary come up confusions to everybody concered with METALCAMP which we are very sorry abt., but wich is nothing we can change at the moment.'

Edited by Svart

WLA je sam krem bm-a,ova dva posle i nijesu po mom ukusu.ne kazem da su losi,cak GDoW je u to vrijeme kad je izasao bio vrh evolucije bm-a,samo se meni licno nije svidio smjer kojim su oni posli.isto kao sto sad predpostavljam da ce proci jos koje izdanje da udje u ligu sa Ordo-om,jerbo nije lasno onakav monument i priblizno dostici,a ne vidim da su kao kompozitori ovi sto ostase u Geyhemu kvaliteta Blasphemer-a.pod hitno snorre-a nazad,pa da vidis remek-djela. :da:

Maniac je na "Deathcrush"-u imao poprilično drugačiji stil pevanja nego na ova dva, glupo je porediti ih. Ja baš danas vrteh "My Death", vrh stvar. Meni je svaki Mayhem album super, stvarno ne mogu za bilo šta reći da mi je loše, ali su mi DMDS i Ordo takvi vrhovi da ovi ostali zaista padaju u njihovu senku.