A Perfect Circle

azal

user posted image

A PERFECT CIRCLE COMPLETES NEW ALBUM, THIRTEENTH STEP, DUE ON SEPTEMBER 16

Virgin recording group A Perfect Circle has concluded a half-year creative process of emotional soul-searching with the completion of their much-anticipated second album, THIRTEENTH STEP. The darkly textured collection of new songs will be unveiled during a two-week string of very exclusive club dates across the country beginning July 26th, it was announced today. The new album will arrive in stores on September 16th, the follow-up to the platinum Mer De Noms, APC's extraordinary Virgin Records debut of May 2000.

A dramatically powerful album that picks up sonically where Mer De Noms left off, THIRTEENTH STEP is a conceptual exploration of the darker side of the human psyche. The final sequence of songs includes: "The Package," "Weak and Powerless," "The Noose," "Blue," "Vanishing," "A Stranger," "The Outsider," "Crimes," "The Nurse Who Loved Me," "Pet," "Lullaby," and "Gravity."

8O 8O 8O 8O

ames Iha iz Smashing Pumkins svira gitaru a Twiggy iz Marilyn Mansona svira bas....

jedva cekam da cujem.

• 2 weeks later...

Kad smo vec kod APC (da ne otvaram novu temu), skinuo sam pre neki dan preko DC++ dve stvari - Low (studijska) i Perfect Enemy (uzivo, los zvuk, pominje se Tapeworm projekat). Da li je neko cuo ove pesme i sta je Tapeworm?

Pokushaj cesce da skeniras kazaa pa ces mozda i naleteti na nekog ko to ima. Ja sam skinuo i spot za istu u wmv formatu od nekih 5mb i odlican je. Nabavio sam i neke live snimke sa ovogodisnje lollapaloze od pre mesec i po i fenomenalno zvuce u novoj postavi... pesma "The Outsider" sa novog albuma me je takodje odushevila. Na novom albumu Maynard vishe forcira Tool stil pevanja, a pesme su cista desetka.

Tapeworm - Maynard+NIN

Evo ja da se pohvalim da sam se vec domogao doticnog i da iznesem svoje misljenje tongue.gif ! Album je lagan i smirujuci, gitare su veoma lagane i uglavnom je forsiran clean, a utisci vishe nego pozitivni... Album po agresivnosti nije ni prineti prethodnome, a bas linije su nesto sasvim posebno!

P.S. Week and Powerless je definitivno najbolja pesma koju su ikad uradili!!! 8O biggrin.gifa: biggrin.gifa:

• 2 weeks later...

Pratim. biggrin.gif

Album nije smirujucci nikako!

Bass jako podize tenziju a Maynard peva kao da mu neko drzi noz na vratu.

Onda se tone, neka psihodelija i bedak.

(ovo je bilo za prvi deo albuma)

Drugi deo je expirementalno nastrojen ali do dz. Industrial i electro uticaji prisutni u velikom broju (velikom broju smile.gif ccc ).

Ovo je onako iz prve, ne stizem da ga puno slusam zbog nekih obaveza ali bice i toga pa cu vise napisati za vas koji ga jos niste culi wink.gif a voleli bi ste.

poz

• 1 month later...
Guest ru(sic)

Koga zanima nek nabavi.. ili nek me kontaktira.. rado cu dostaviti.... Underworld OST

Izmedju ostalog:

2. REV 22:20 - Puscifer featuring Maynard James Keenan, Danny Lohner

6. Bring Me The Disco King (Loner Mix) - David Bowie (:twisted::twisted:) featuring Maynard James Keenan & John Frusciante

9. Judith (Renholder Mix) - A Perfect Circle

14. Weak and Powerless (Tilling My Grave Mix) - A Perfect Circle

znaci nisu normalni....komentar je : khm... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.... SAVRSENSTVO ! tongue.gif

"The Nurse Who Loved Me"

Say hello to the rug's topography

It holds quite a lot of interest with your face down on it

Say hello to the shrinking in your head

You can't see it but you know its there so don't neglect it

I'm taking her home with me all dressed in white

She's got everything I need pharmacy keys

She's falling hard for me I can see it in her eyes

She acts just like a nurse with all the other guys

Say hello to all the apples on the ground

They were once in your eyes but you sneezed them out while sleeping

Say hello to everything you've left behind

It's even more a part of your life now that you can't touch it

I'm taking her home with me all dressed in white

She's got everything I need some pills and a little cup

She's falling hard for me I can see it in her eyes

She acts just like a nurse with all the other guys

album je savrsen.....ocekivao sam da ce biti dobar...ali nisam ovo ocekivao.....

svaka im cast...Maynard is God!!

idem opet da slusam smile.gif