HIP-HOP

Kox

ne zelim da dajem sansu novom 50 centu iako me mami ona pesma s rick rossom.

preslusao neko?

btw

opvbww.jpg

01. Notorious B.I.G. - Notorious Thugs (Featuring Bone Thugs-N-Harmony) 6:05

02. Notorious B.I.G. - Hypnotize 3:49

03. Notorious B.I.G. - Notorious B.I.G (Featuring Lil Kim And Puff Daddy) 3:12

04. Notorious B.I.G. - Juicy 5:01

05. Notorious B.I.G. - Party And Bullshit 3:37

06. Notorious B.I.G. - Warning 3:39

07. Notorious B.I.G. - One More Chance/Stay With Me (Remix) 4:28

08. Jay-Z - Brooklyn Go Hard (Featuring Faith Evans) 3:58

09. Jadakiss - Letter To B.I.G (Featuring Faith Evans) 4:00

10. Notorious B.I.G. - Kick In The Door 3:34

11. Notorious B.I.G. - Whats Beef? 5:12

12. Notorious B.I.G. - The World Is Filled…(Featuring Too Short And Puff Daddy) 4:55

13. Notorious B.I.G. - One More Chance/The Legacy (Remix) (Featuring CJ Wallace And Faith Evans) 4:30

14. Notorious B.I.G. - The Notorious Theme (Composed By Danny Elfman) 2:07

15. Notorious B.I.G. - Microphone Murderer (Demo) 2:04

16. Notorious B.I.G. - Guaranteed Raw (Demo) 3:41

17. Notorious B.I.G. - Love No Hoe (Original Demo Version) 3:55

http://www.zshare.net/download/53959413b8cf88aa/

Edited by ^Suicide_Pony^

Diyala

diyala_spot_large.jpg

Born on July 11th 1979! Wrote my first poetry in the 7th grade of elementary school, and a few years later:

Started of with a new-breed band in 1999 by the name of PLAG which later changed names to MANNYS INSANE. Members changed and so did the whole band concept, the band fell apart.

In the early 2000. I met PURE STEMS PACK from Zagreb (hard core band), and lately collaborated with them for their new album on the track "Noir".

In the year 2002. came the TRISTOSIXTY project. Three people (me, DJ Ain'tune and NMC) founded the group as our way of a hip-hop awareness project. Today we are proud of what that has become. The guys are doing their thing with a hip-hop radio show, party events, collaborations and exedra.

After the pleasure of meeting with one of the most successful and talented MC's in the area - EDO MAAJKA, I got the chance do to a collaboration on his second album, on a song named "Down". Not working my way trough MC-ing, but trying to make one sad love song captured trough my way of singing ...

EDDY meets JANNAH (break beat - future jazz duo) came out with their latest album JUST LIKE, and I had a collaboration on a song named "From the rooftop". A nice slow - groovy melody.

In the year 2006. I got nominated for the best new performer award ZLATNA KOOGLA even though the award went to a dear friend - MC Frenkie. But anyway, the nomination for the award made me feel acknowledged for my work.

This spring I finished my album and video for the song "Raw". The vide was directed by MITJA OKORN from Slovenia

Now, while in search for a record label and getting the whole perspective on my work, I would like to introduce to you an underground female poet with nothing else then her dreams to keep poetry flowing through the veins of hip-hop ... IT'S DA FIX!

l_b2ccb642fb634618b1c98334575a0da8.jpg

Diyala - Rapstract (2008)

1. Diyala - Girl Like Me (4:05)
2. Diyala - Raw (3:48)
3. Diyala - So Many (4:36)
4. Diyala - Safe (4:40)
5. Diyala - Statuez (3:56)
6. Diyala - Eazy Tone (4:19)
7. Diyala - City Of Trackz (4:15)
8. Diyala - Like U (3:50)
9. Diyala - Magix (3:50)
10. Diyala - Side Affectz (4:03)
11. Diyala - What Iz thiz (4:51)
12. Diyala - R'U'Mad (5:45)
13. Diyala - Battlefieldz (4:48)
14. Diyala - Da Fix (3:34)

http://rapidshare.com/files/189881665/Diyala_-_Rapstract__2008_.rar

Edited by VoivodBG

Uzivaj, nisam siguran za pesmu kada je izasla ali moguce je da je iz 2007, spot bi trebao da bude od prosle godine.

Posto nisam bas primetio da kod nas na Balkanu ima zenskih mc-a (sem pokojnih Bicharki na travi) ova je mozda i najbolja, predivna produkcija, sljusljive matre, vokal koji je na nivou, tekstovi cak i nisu toliko chick orijented, pa moze svako da je slusa.

Samo sto ne mogu da preslusam ceo album iz cuga, posle 7 pesme vec se malo umorim od slusanja.

Spot je na nekom teskom Tim Burton, Brother Quay tripu. Dobar je u svakom slucaju.

Da li je cura nekada nastupala kod nas?

MC Hammer će ove godine na američkoj kablovskoj mreži A&E imati reality show Hammertime.

Osim nekadašnje zvezde rapa, u 11 polučasovnih epizoda će se pojaviti njegova supruga i petoro dece.

Izvršni producent J.D. Roth kaže da je serija pravljena po uzoru na The Cosby Show.

"Imate oca petoro dece koji je oženjen istom ženom više od 23 godine, živi u kraju u kom je odrastao, a nedeljom ide u crkvu", kaže Roth za Hollywood Reporter, i poručuje da je Hammer, sa svim svojim usponima i padovima, vrsta čoveka koju ljudi danas žele da gledaju.

MC Hammer je pre 20-ak godina bio jedan od komercijalno najuspešnijih muzičara, ali je ubrzo proćerdao bogatstvo.

Autori serije kažu da je njihova namera da dokažu da je on sada novi čovek s ekonomski uravnoteženijim životom.