Grave Digger

King Diamond

Jes' vala,smorise vise sa LOTR.

A ja pre neki dan zabodoh Rheingold original icon_rockdevil.gif meni najdrazi Grave Digger album.Oni su mi pre tog albuma bili prosecan bend,ali taj album me je,ni sam ne znam zasto kad lici na sve njihove icon_smile.gif ,oborio sa nogu i naterao da podrobnije preslusam i ostale njihove albume.

• 2 months later...
Therion i G.Digger ce imati nove albume do te turneje , takve informacije smo mi dobili , valjda ne lazu icon_smile.gif.

Eto to je onako premijerno, pre nego sto izadju oficijalna obavestenja :)hehe.

pivopije.gif

jebote , frubi kako do jaja.....odlicne bendove dovodite!

Ovo će mnoooogo jako da bude! icon_rockdevil.gif

Malo da vam skrenem pažnju i na ovaj treći bend: laugh.gif

http://benedictum.net/images/v/index.html

Biće zanimljivo čuti kako ova peva Heaven & Hell...

E, šta mislite, ko će kome da bude predgrupa? Mislim Therion/Grave Digger? icon_wink.gif

• 2 weeks later...

German power metallers GRAVE DIGGER have issued the following update:

"The guys are working hard to get the new album ready. Recordings will be done at Principal Studios in Münster from June to September. Producers will be the established team consisting of Manni Schmidt and Chris Boltendahl and the Resetti Brothers at the controls.

"The new album will be the official part two of the trilogy that has been initiated with 'Rheingold'. (ovo obecava icon_rockdevil.gif )

"On 22nd September 2006 for the first time in GRAVE DIGGER's history there will be a single out in the shops. Title of the single will be 'Yesterday 2006' and contain a new version of the GRAVE DIGGER classic 'Yesterday' from the year 1984. Three additional titles will round out the single which will also include a DVD with a complete GRAVE DIGGER concert from 2001. So, it will be value for money.

"The album will be in the shops on 12th January 2007. Title as well as concept will be announced in the [coming] weeks.

"European tour will begin alongside THERION on 17th January 2007 and end on 18th February 2007. It's a double headline tour; GRAVE DIGGER will not be supporter of THERION, as rumours spreading in the Internet tell. That's definitely not true and seems to be propagated by some weird folks. Confirmed tour dates will be published here in about two weeks.

"The new album won't be published by Nuclear Blast. Negotiations for a contract with a new label are in full play.

• 3 weeks later...

After 25 years of existence, the legendary German heavy metal band GRAVE DIGGER has signed a long-term deal with the Spanish record label Locomotive Records.Commented Goyo Esteban, President of Locomotive Records: "We are very proud that a heavy metal legend like GRAVE DIGGER puts that much trust in us. After the presentation of the first demo songs of the new album it was clear that something really BIG will come up for us, and it was obvious that we will release this new milestone of classic metal on Locomotive Records."

Uh,boli Nuclear Blast qrac,imaju bar 20 bendova koji ce im doneti vishe kesha od Primal Fear i Grave Digger.

A za Locomotive music...Jesu li to oni sto su objavili Alogiju? mhihi.gif Mogao je GD i za Rock Express da potpise.

Uh,boli Nuclear Blast qrac,imaju bar 20 bendova koji ce im doneti vishe kesha od Primal Fear i Grave Digger.

A za Locomotive music...Jesu li to oni sto su objavili Alogiju? mhihi.gif Mogao je GD i za Rock Express da potpise.

Pa da...Chris radi kao Promoter u Locomotive Rec....on je i zvanicni promoter Alogije u Evropi koliko znam...