Pestilence

STARSHOOTER_SUPREME

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
E brr jel ima neko ovaj njihov live album?

ako je to: Pestilence - Chronicles Of The Scourge (2006) onda ga imam ja :muzicar:

ima 30 pesama sve najboljih, samo nema Stigmatized :udri:

inace, jako se slabo cuje... mogli su to mnogo bolje da urade, bar produkcijski... cuje se ko da je neko snimao diktafonom...

Edited by Natasha!

ako je to: Pestilence - Chronicles Of The Scourge (2006) onda ga imam ja :muzicar:

ima 30 pesama sve najboljih, samo nema Stigmatized :udri:

inace, jako se slabo cuje... mogli su to mnogo bolje da urade, bar produkcijski... cuje se ko da je neko snimao diktafonom...

ako je takva produkcija mislim da cu preskociti :bigblue:

Врло вероватно да и јесте...

• 1 month later...

Nisam sve albume slušao, uglavnom Malleus Maleficarum, koji mi se jako sviđa, sa naredna dva - par stvari sam slušao, zvuče moćno, ali onaj četvrti... Brate, šta će im klavijature?!?

I drugi demo - Dysintery je sjajan, produkcija zvuči kao da je u pitanju album a ne demo, a zvuk, kao stari Kreator!!! :rockdevil:

Шта фали клавијатурама? Nocturnus их је употребљавао царски, а они су ми један од омиљених death метал бендова.

Не да им не фали ништа већ је то био елемент (један од, заправо; пуно тога њих одваја од других) који их је издвајао у маси потпуно истих death metal бендова.

• 3 months later...

Али каква је генијалштина "Testimony of the Ancients"!

Како је ово бриљантан и савршен албум.

Колико новог је он донео, како сви истичу Morbid Angel, Obituary, Death а заборављају овај бенд и овај албум који је можда и најјачи у то доба, у тој врсти музике и уз "Blessed Are the Sick" је извео death metal а и метал уопште изван постојећих граница и дао му сасвим нови карактер и смисао.

Обожавам ово и ако ишта заслужује да се назове прогресивним - ово је то, ван сваке сумње.

Pa ko ga zaboravlja !? Ne znam dal prodje dan (dobro jedem gomna malo), ali slusam ga neprekidno ...

Jbg. ta '91 nije izbacila los album ...

Do dana danasnjeg neponovljivo .

I da za to progresivni, mislim da je svaki album koji je izasao iz morisaounda i floride u tom periodu bio progresivan na neki nacin.

Al mi nije jasno kako bendovi 15.god kasnije ne mogu to da ponove ?!??!

To mi nikad nece biti jasno, ustvari sta kenjam evo gore sam napisao da je neponovljivo, end of story !

Edited by Frubi666

• 3 months later...

Уколико је истина, чак и више од музике се радујем текстовима.

Поучени предходним искуствима, Фодис је, бар на једном албуму, написао најквалитетније метал текстове икада а свакако најинтелигентније.

У оно време, па и дан-данас, потпуно атипичан приступ том миљеу, тој метал тематици.

Да, волео бих да чујем то ...

• 1 month later...

Resurrected PESTILENCE: New Album Title Revealed - Feb. 25, 2008

According to Pro-Rock magazine, Dutch guitarist/vocalist Patrick Mameli has set "Resurrection Macabre" as the title of the new album from the resurrected late '80s/early '90s death metal outfit PESTILENCE, tentatively due in early 2009 via Holland's Mascot Records. Joining Mameli in the group's new lineup are Tony Choy (ATHEIST, CYNIC) on bass and Peter Wildoer (DARKANE, NON-HUMAN LEVEL) on drums. Patrick is currently working on new material which he has described as a modern fusion of "Testimony of the Ancients" (1991) and "Spheres" (1993), but even more technical and brutal. The group's new album will tentatively be recorded this fall by Danish producer Jacob Hansen (RAUNCHY, INVOCATOR) and produced by Patrick himself.

Speaking to BLABBERMOUTH.NET regarding his decision to bring PESTILENCE back from the dead, Mameli stated last month, "It's not a reunion, because I will not be playing with any of the old lineup guys, except Tony Choy [who played on 'Testimony'], of course so...

"I always stated there WILL NEVER BE a reunion, and there won't be, since I never look back at the past and I refuse now to play with people that are not on the same musical level as I am.

"I sang on 'Testimony' and 'Spheres' (two albums later from 'Consuming Impulse' [1989]!!), so no need for [original PESTILENCE frontman] Martin [Van Drunen]. This because of the above statement I just made. Furthermore, Martin is doing other things. Good for him.

"So now you have two members that were in PESTILENCE before and one new guy.

"The reason why I bring PESTILENCE back to life is that people/fans keep asking me for this. The time is right now and Mascot is giving me the opportunity to do so.

• 3 weeks later...

According to a posting on Blabbermouth Patrick Uterwijk will join Pestilence as touring guitarist.

Dutch guitarist/vocalist Patrick Mameli has released the following statement to BLABBERMOUTH.NET regarding the upcoming album and tour from his resurrected late '80s/early '90s death metal outfit Pestilence: "Although previous statements about a Pestilence reunion with original members (which I think still isn't my intention), it's with great pleasure to announce that none other than Patrick Uterwijk [guitar] will be touring once again with Pestilence next year. "After almost six years, I got in touch with Patrick U. through a mutual friend, Sean Sitka. He gave me Uterwijk's mail address and phone number stressing me I have to call the guy since Tymon K. wasn't gonna work out because of his involvement with CYNIC. We spoke for one and a half hour about the past and future. "Although he will not be recording for the new album, he got very excited about the new material as well. We also spoke about his illness because of the energy it takes to do a tour." Uterwijk said in a statement: "I'm feeling great and doctors think now I'm probably not suffering from M.S. [multiple sclerosis] at all (first diagnoses at the time made doctors think this was the case). This off course is great news as well!!!! So now, people can enjoy Pestilence live in an almost original and familiar setting!!!"

• 2 months later...

Ehhh kako je lep Testamony of Ancients to mi nekako najdrazi album od Pestilencea , ali mozda ipak mislim da je Consuming Impuls malo jachi i bolji, tka ojest njihovo najbolje ostvarenje. Samo ovaj Spheres je cudan 100 %, ali zanimljiv album mada nije ko ova dva predhodna. :)

Inace ko to kaze novi Pestilence album ce izaci?

• 2 weeks later...