Onslaught

dr.lecter

U najgorem sluchaju, mozda sada izdaju takav album icon_smile.gif

Па, у причи на форуму сви ложе рају да су у "The Force" фазону. Сад, колико им је веровати...

Iz intervjua sa Grice-om (skorashnji)

"Well I would say a mixture of power from hell and the force but much much much more brutal. We are using 7 string guitars which in itself give the whole thing a lot more bollox, but the riffs are especially heavy it has to be said."

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Reformed classic British thrash outfit ONSLAUGHT will enter the studio the first week of July to begin recording their new album, "Killing Peace", tentatively due in September via an as-yet-undetermined label. The band's current lineup includes Sy Keeler (vocals), Nige Rockett (guitars), Steve Grice (drums), James Hinder (bass) and the group's latest addition, guitarist Alan Jordan (ex-MIRROR MIRROR, FRANKENSTEIN).

• 1 month later...

Treba se spremati polako za leto,pa ja u tom duhu pocinjem da jurim bendove koje nisam slusao,a koji ce svirati na MoR-u.E,pa bio bih zahvalan ako mi neko ukratko rekne sta valja od Onslaught,koji su im kvltni albumi,a sta je onako,malo opise muziku...ajde bando.

Treba se spremati polako za leto,pa ja u tom duhu pocinjem da jurim bendove koje nisam slusao,a koji ce svirati na MoR-u.E,pa bio bih zahvalan ako mi neko ukratko rekne sta valja od Onslaught,koji su im kvltni albumi,a sta je onako,malo opise muziku...ajde bando.

Ja imam samo The force..prljavi old school thrash.

Dobri su. icon_da.gif

vokal je bas pogan, ne znam da li ga jos uvek sluzi scream koji je cest na ovom albumu. icon_biggrin.gif

Dosao si na pravo mesto icon_mrgreen.gif

Prvi album "Power From Hell" je bash prljava thrasherica i sa pevachem sa tog albuma i dolaze u Bulgariu icon_rockdevil.gif

E sad, sledeca dva albuma, EPi imaju (mozda neshto komercijaljniji) heavy/thrash zvuk i na njima peva Grim Reaper pevach...ali i songwriting je IMHO bolji posebno na "In Search..".

Anyways mene bash intrigira sta ce da sviraju..

Ali sve u svemu, grave, ja ti preporuchujem da nabavish sva 3 albuma

Heh,ja sam chuo da je prvi bas neka prljavstina u stilu Venom(inace,sad su sa njima na turneji),The Force im kao najbolji,a za taj In Search sam bas cuo da nije neki...No,ce se nabavi sve,pa ce se cuje..

Eve ti review skorasnjeg giga...

Almost twelve years ago I saw Onslaught perform in front of a sparse crowd of about 30 thrashers at the long since demolished Duchess Of York in Leeds. Tonight however is a very different story. The Mean Fiddler is packed to the rafters with rabid and crazed metallers baying for the sound of UK metal at its finest. Onslaught tore into their set with thrash metal classics Angels Of Death and Metal Forces, then into new ground with Destroyer Of Worlds from their upcoming album Killing Peace. Even though Onslaught looked like a bunch of dad rockers, the crowd seemed to be lapping up the classic UK thrash metal sound! The last three numbers Do As Thou Will, Shellshock and Power From Hell were (if you pardon the pun) a sheer onslaught! A fitting and rather nostalgic end to a fairly impressive set. Rumours were abound that Onslaught had reformed purely for the money, well if that’s the case then Onslaught fucked like a bitch.

• 2 months later...

Nabavih 2 albuma

THE FORCE - Vaistinu valjano,neka mesavina Venoma,Svapsek skole i starog Slayera,pesme podugacke,ali ni u kom slucaju dosadne,klasika textovi - bombona album

IN SEARCH OF SANITY - E,ovaj me bas i nije odusevio,upeglanija svirka sa dosta Hevare,protiv cega nemam nista protiv ali ovde mi se ne svidja.Paradoxalno,ubedljivo najbolja mi je najduza pesma na albumu Welcome to Dying

Prvi album "Power From Hell" je bash prljava thrasherica i sa pevachem sa tog albuma i dolaze u Bulgariu icon_rockdevil.gif

На страну то што је фестивал у Бугарској отказан, садашњи певач је сам "The Force" албума, зове се Сај Килер (Sy Keeler).

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Drummer Steve Grice of the reformed lineup of the classic U.K. thrash outfit ONSLAUGHT has sent the following update to BLABBERMOUTH.NET:

"ONSLAUGHT have now completed the recording of their new studio album 'Killing Peace', which is due for release in February [via Candlelight Records]. The album is an uncompromising mixture of true thrash tunes which will grab you by the throat.

"On a recent airing by Terrorizer's Ian Glasper, the album was described as 'better than SLAYER at their best.' The record-buying thrash fans will be able to judge that themselves in February."

Commented Grice: "We don't feel is if we are competing against the likes of SLAYER etc. but we are sure giving these guys a run for their money."

Ok mozda je ovo za Slayer izjavio neki slayer-hater, ali je ipak to jedna veoma hrabra izjava. Zaintrigiran sam.