Opeth

Baal

Your chance to hear 'Heritage' first!

Opeth's new album 'Heritage' is not due for release until September - but we're offering you and a friend the chance to be among the very first people to hear it - and the band will be there to join you too! Not only that, the secret studio location offers full Dolby 5.1 surround so you'll be privileged to hear this album exactly as it was intended.

This exclusive playback takes place in London on Monday 11th July - winners will be chosen Friday 8th July and contacted immediately.

Samo u UK... bem ti zivot...

Meni je drug u Londonu u to vrijeme, sign-upovao se, vidjećemo oće li ga pozvati. :haha:

http://www.radiometal.com/en/article/opeth-information-hunting-in-the-toilet,36520

To conclude, during this 2011 edition of Hellfest, we caught the frontman sneaking in Pain Of Salvation’s dressing room. A good opportunity to point out the harmony between the two bands. And yet, Mikael confirms that no musical collaboration is in store. More simply: "We became friends and we’re going to bring them on tour with us in October. I think we have a lot in common, like our love for the Beatles. I respect them. I wasn’t a big fan of Pain Of Salvation until their last album came out. I really like that album. It clicks with me better than the other stuffs that they did. I thought they were a good band before but this album really is something that I listen to, which was not the case with previous albums."

:o