Carcass

Paklenko 666

Pogledah Carcass u subotu u Ceskoj,odlican koncert,dobar izbor pesama.Jeff Walker zajebant kao i uvek.Neposredno nakon Carcassa svirali Six Feet Under.Gde ces bolje....

ja sam ih gledao u nedelju na szigetu, prejaki su, daleko iznad svih mojih ocekivanja. ne moram da idem vise na koncerte, bolje od onoga nema. :opusteno:

@ovi sto su gledali Carcass:

——————/´ ¯/)

—————--/—-/

—————-/—-/

———--/´¯/'--'/´¯`•_

———-/'/--/—-/—--/¨¯\

——--('(———- ¯~/'--')

———\————-'—--/

———-'\'————_-•´

————\———--(

————-\———--

:)

Da se pohvalim , i ja ih gledah, na Wackenu! Ostalo je za ostale :rockdevil::evotigana:

Sad sam pogledao i ovaj Incarnated solvent abuse, nije tako lose zvucao iz publike ko na ovom snimku. Ovde se Angelin glas cuje vise na 'golo', a na razglasu je procesovan,pa nije toliko katasrofa.

Edited by Words Of Steel

Sad sam pogledao i ovaj Incarnated solvent abuse, nije tako lose zvucao iz publike ko na ovom snimku. Ovde se Angelin glas cuje vise na 'golo', a na razglasu je procesovan,pa nije toliko katasrofa.

sva sreca pa im nije pravila drustvo na szigetu. :)

But don't expect this reunion to extend beyond this year. Walker said that, as it stands, the plan is there is no plan. Carcass aren't secretly writing a record, and after this tour, Walker's not sure what will happen.

"Never say never, but I can't see it happening — I can't see it working," he said. "For something like that to happen, everybody's head has to be on the same continent. It's different from when you're a kid. Now, you've got three guys in the band who've had their own bands and have either been frontmen or the main songwriters, so I think there would be a lot of arguing. Maybe we'd have to get that therapist in that was working with Metallica. With all the money we've made this summer, we could pay for a one-hour session with that guy.

"It would be sad, I think," Walker continued. "These bands that start playing again, some of them get carried away, and they write an album, and they start saying, 'It's the best thing we ever done.' And then it just isn't. We don't want to be one of those bands. We don't want to be doing this next year. I could maybe see us playing again in some of the countries that we're not touching this year, but let's see if we kill each other when we're in North America on a tour bus. We're getting on great, but we want to keep that chemistry and not get burned out. We don't want to be doing it just for the money, because it can turn into a chore — that's what happened the first time. It seemed like work, and it wasn't fun anymore, so I figured, 'F--- this, I'll go get a job.' If you're doing something just for the money, I think having a job is a bit more honest than playing in a band just for the money."

Uglavnom kolko je Carcass voljan da nastupa u Srbiji posle debakla sa Castle Festom. :\

Pa što se njih tiče, mogu biti samo voljniji, zato što je trebalo da sviraju, a na kraju nisu. Iz njihove tačke gledišta, ostavili su gladnim fanove na Balkanu. E sad, menadžer je već druga stvar.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermo...wsitemID=107197

Metal Exiles: What is going to happen after the tour. Will the reunion continue with a new album?

Bill: It is a possibility. We will not say certainly because we will be out for awhile but we are open for the possibility. We do not want to get people hyped up then disappointed but we will see what happens. I would be up for it because it was a good atmosphere and I think we are playing better than ever.

Metal Exiles: What direction would you guys go in?

Bill: Just off the top of my head it would continue from where we were with Heartwork. There is no point in trying to get back to that place because we are much older and everything is different now.