W.A.S.P.

lemmy sixx

• 2 weeks later...

VICIOUS RUMORS drummer Larry Howe has joined W.A.S.P. as the replacement for Stet Howland. "[Larry] auditioned a few weeks ago and Blackie [Lawless, W.A.S.P. mainman] called him back and told him he had the gig," VICIOUS RUMORS bassist Dave Starr said. "He flies to Los Angeles this weekend to start work with the band for the new tour dates that start soon.

"As far as Larry and VICIOUS RUMORS goes, we have a break now with no tour dates while Geoff [Thorpe, VICIOUS RUMORS mainman] finishes the new [VR] CD so the timing is good for everyone," continued Dave. "Larry says Blackie wants him to do the tour and then what happens next will be figured out down the line. Larry remains a member of VICIOUS RUMORS. I still want Larry to do the WILDESTARR CD with my wife and I, and I hope he can still do that at some point later this year.

"This is great news for Larry, and I gave him congrats on the phone. It's a win-win situation for everyone involved."

provalio sam nesto jako zanimljivo.

slusao sam Pink Floyd, pesmu Keep Talking sa The Division Bell (1994) i backing vokali u njoj skoro isto zvuce kao back vokali u pesmi Scared To Death sa WASP albuma Still Not Black Enough (1995)

ako kojim slucajem imate obe pesme, obratite paznju, zanimljivo je. (strofe su u pitanju)

pozz

Heh pa ja bre nishta loshe nisam rekao ca CI !

Naprotiv, slazem se da im je to najkvalitetniji album, pa se chak moze nazvati i najboljim ako se malko zazmuri na The Who kopiranje

Bash to, album je postao njihova ikona, verovatno i jedna od ikona Heavy Metala...

Jos ako se imaju oba diska CI, onda je opsta ludnica...

Crimson Idol je definitivno njihov najbolji album, najzreliji, tehnicki najbolje odradjen, itd. moze biti uvrsten i u najbolja ostvarenja svih vremena.

A propo turneje - da li je j***no moguce da ih niko ne zove da sviraju u Beogradu???

W.A.S.P.'s management has confirmed to BLABBERMOUTH.NET that guitarist Darrell Roberts has left the band. Roberts, who joined W.A.S.P. in 2001 before the "Unholy Terror" American tour to replace Chris Holmes, is in the process of putting together a four-piece group that he will be fronting. "I am looking for a drummer and second guitarist (that can sing)!" Darrell wrote in an April 19, 2006 posting at his MySpace.com page. "I want to work with people that live in the Los Angeles area or are open to the idea of relocating here. I am only interested in musicians that wanna do this for the love of music and to help me build this thing into the monster that I know it can be! So if you, or someone you know thinks they got the goods let me know [as soon as possible]!!! All you dreamers that are looking for immediate pay or a 'signed' situation, please look elsewhere and good luck."

Despite a recent announcement by VICIOUS RUMORS bassist Dave Starr that VR drummer Larry Howe has been recruited by W.A.S.P. to play on their upcoming U.S. tour, W.A.S.P.'s manager Daniel Stanton of Coallier Entertainment has told BLABBERMOUTH.NET that Howe has **NOT** yet been officially confirmed as the band's new drummer. According to Stanton, W.A.S.P. will announce the new members by week's end.

I tako se WASPic opet raspada polako icon_smile.gif :/

Jbg, ali CRIMSOn IDoL im je nesto sto su najbolje uradili (zajedno sa Headless Children)

Crimson mi je njihov najbolji album ikad!...

Sta mislis odakle ovaj naziv "<Ph@NtoMinTHeMirRoR>"?

Slazem se. icon_da.gif Meni je i prvi album vrh.Ustvari,volim sve.... icon_redface.gificon_razz.gif

W.A.S.P.'s management has confirmed to BLABBERMOUTH.NET that guitarist Darrell Roberts has left the band. Roberts, who joined W.A.S.P. in 2001 before the "Unholy Terror" American tour to replace Chris Holmes, is in the process of putting together a four-piece group that he will be fronting. "I am looking for a drummer and second guitarist (that can sing)!" Darrell wrote in an April 19, 2006 posting at his MySpace.com page. "I want to work with people that live in the Los Angeles area or are open to the idea of relocating here. I am only interested in musicians that wanna do this for the love of music and to help me build this thing into the monster that I know it can be! So if you, or someone you know thinks they got the goods let me know [as soon as possible]!!! All you dreamers that are looking for immediate pay or a 'signed' situation, please look elsewhere and good luck."

Despite a recent announcement by VICIOUS RUMORS bassist Dave Starr that VR drummer Larry Howe has been recruited by W.A.S.P. to play on their upcoming U.S. tour, W.A.S.P.'s manager Daniel Stanton of Coallier Entertainment has told BLABBERMOUTH.NET that Howe has **NOT** yet been officially confirmed as the band's new drummer. According to Stanton, W.A.S.P. will announce the new members by week's end.

I tako se WASPic opet raspada polako icon_smile.gif :/

Aaaa daaaj.... no.gif

Pa hoce li oni svirati uopshte...

Samo da bude neka! postava...

Moraju se videti ove godine! no.gificon_uhoh.gificon_evil.gif

****Znachi Johansson (Yngwie Malmsteen) je bio samo zamena Howlandu, i sada nemaju nikoga... A sad ode i gitarista... icon_smile.gif

Ma da... Skrpice se oni do Bugarske... icon_smile.gif

Edited by Wild Rose