The lucifer's magic that makes you numb

The passion and all the pain are one

You're sleeping in the fire

Taste the love

The lucifer's magic that makes you numb

You feel what it does and you're drunk on love

You're sleeping in the fire

icon_rockdevil.gificon_rockdevil.gificon_rockdevil.gif

The Monsters of Rock show at Castle Donington was W.A.S.P's first ever festival. It was also the first time the 'rack' was used since the first tour. In the middle of the show Blackie reveals a topless woman, tied to the stage scaffolding, her face covered with a black hood, he slits her throat - the crowd applaud! But according to Blackie they had originally made other plans for their Donington appearance:- 'The Corpse-Grinder" Blackie told a U.K rock magazine:-

"What happens is we do the rack, cut the girls head off, slam the doors of the rack, and everyone thinks its done. But during the next song I open the doors, cut her down, throw her over my shoulder. This hideous box rolls out from the other side of the stage, I throw her in and hit a button, and it spits her all over the audience"

This act was not aloud to happen, because of obvious reason (the PMRC) and Bon Jovi's manager did not want W.A.S.P to take the attention away from the headliners. icon_smile.gif

At the end of the show W.A.S.P causes £2000 worth of damage, by trashing the stage with their guitars and amps. Q} The reason for all this bad behaviour? A} Doningtons custom to throw bottles of piss at the band. icon_smile.gif

a koja je fora da se postovi samo kopiraju sa jednog sajta na drugi?

Dajte ljudi, ovo je forum, iznosi se svoje misljenje, ne tuđe, ali 'ajde nebitno...

ne razumem pitanje icon_confused.gif

to nije misljenje, nego cinjenica.

recenica je paste-ovana sa oficijelnog sajta, dakle dao ju je ili sam bend, ili neko jako blizak bendu koji je u vreme tog Doningtona prisustvovao dogadjaju.

WASP, koliko su bili ludi u to vreme, sigurno bi to uradili, ali, kao sto neko spomenu 'zakone sou biznisa', nisu im dozvolili da to izvedu.

haha smesno je.. ali, ovaj album sto skidam, izgleda da na njemu ne svira Blackie.. oni su svirali zajedno u bendu Sister, pa je Blackie sutnuo Nikki-a, pa je Blackie rasformirao Sister i napravio WASP, a od ex-Sistera je nastao taj London valjda.

ovde sve pise: www.fullinbloommusic.com/lizziegrey.html

evo super deo iz intervjua:

FIBM: It's quite humorous, that Blackie began kicking out members from his band way before he kicked everyone out of WASP. Why did he kick Nikki Sixx out of the band?

Lizzie: Sister went to record a demo down in the South Bay at some funky 8-track studio, and Blackie wasn't happy with the results. He was kind of a control freak when it came to recording, and he felt that Frank couldn't cut it. Soon after he fired Frank, I decided that the real problem was Blackie, not Frank, so I dropped by his house on Mansfield, where he was living with this punk band called the Vidiots, and asked him if he wanted to put together an over-the-top glitter/glam band and leave Blackie in his dungeon. It was a little bit after that we decided on the name London for the band and Frank changed his name to Nikki.

FIBM: What were some of the things that Nikki adapted from the Sister days, that he used in Motley Crue?

Lizzie: Well, ya know, that's the funny part. Once Nikki started making a big noise with Motley Crue, he suddenly threw away all the glitter/glam imagery that had made him so popular in Hollywood with the London band, and outfitted Motley Crue and their stage EXACTLY like the old Sister band photos...right down to the skulls on spikes, pentagrams, and flame pots. I guess Blackie really messed with Nikki's mind when he fired him, and this was Nikki's way of doing an ego "checkmate" on him.

FIBM: 3 fond memories from your days in Sister

Lizzie:

1. Drinking vodka and coke in Blackie's car every night. icon_smile.gif

2. Going to the Rainbow every night.

3. Bringing chicks from the Rainbow back to Blackie's place every night...and on one occasion breaking his riding crop over some chick's fine naked ass. icon_smile.gif

A recent video clip of MOTÖRHEAD frontman Lemmy talking about the group's legendary 1997 tour with W.A.S.P. which resulted in MOTÖRHEAD quitting the trek after butting heads with W.A.S.P. mainman Blackie Lawless has been posted online at YouTube.com. Asked to offer his version of events that led to MOTÖRHEAD's departure from the tour, Lemmy said, "We went on the tour. It was supposed to be co-headlining, but he [blackie] was actually closing the show, 'cause he made such a fucking mess of the place, right?! 'Cause he killed a fake pig with a fake sword and he cut pillows open and threw feathers all over the stage, so by the time he finished with it, it wasn't fit to piss in and I wasn't gonna play [on] it. So he closed the show every night. And he was… I just don't know what it is with Blackie. I've known him 20 years, you know, and he was walking the first five years right past us and onto the stage — not 'Hello,' nothing, not acknowledging [us]. And he's still got his cellulite, old ass hanging out of his chaps, and he's got this mic stand with handlebars — 'the Blackie Lawless complete workout.' And at one gig we had to share a dressing room — well, there was only one dressing room — so we said, 'OK, we'll go on and then we'll pack up real quick and get out and then you can use it.' And we came back off stage soaking wet to find all our clothes thrown into the hallway. So at that point we said 'Fuck you' and we walked off that tour. There was always two hours before… First band and us, there would be an hour and a half before they would go on, because he had this cheap crew that didn't know what they were doing."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3NqcDZOiXs...lemmy%20blackie

A u ovo sam se jutros i uverio icon_smile.gif

Gledah bootleg iz milana '97e i ono..za vreme KYPF i Horrora, prvo drnda kaludjericu pa je jebe i onda izvadi matericu pa pije krv iz nje, a posle raspori neku(verovatno) svinja pa je sliceuje i tako...a i Horror su totalno sjebali a i skratili...

W.A.S.P. mainman Blackie Lawless has told Tom Lounges of the NWITimes.com that he will start recording the group's next, as-yet-untitled album in the beginning of April, with a target release date in September via his current label Sanctuary Records.

While a lion's share of the set list on W.A.S.P.'s current tour is comprised of MTV hits and fan favorites spanning the band's vast musical canon, fans will be treated to at least one brand new, never before recorded song in each city the band visits.

"To be honest, the whole reason that we are even out on the road doing this short three-week run of dates, is to try out some of the brand new material we've written for the next album in front of a live audience," noted Lawless. "We'll most likely play just one new song at every show, but over the course of three weeks, if we do a different song in each town, we'll get an idea on how the new stuff is going to work."

When he first broke big during the "hair metal" days of the early 1980s declaring "I Wanna Be Somebody," Lawless had no idea that nearly a quarter-century later he still would be recording and touring under the W.A.S.P.

"Never in my wildest dreams did I think back then, that I would be talking to the press in 2006 about a new W.A.S.P. album," reflected the rocker who's now in his early 50s.

"The only thing a band tries to do when they start out is to keep one foot in front of the other, which in reality is what we're still doing. At that point in your career, you just want a record deal and to hit the road and play for people. You don't project that far ahead."

++

Inache sad sam ishao po WASP forumu i na ovoj mini turneji(koja se sutra zavrshava) nisu svirali nijednu NOVU pesmu..

• 3 weeks later...

aaa pa ja kad bi morao da biram izmedju w.a.s.p.-a i monstersa ja bi izabrao oboje!!!!!!!!!hahahaaaaaa

9. Tormentor

I'm a liar and I'm a cheat

I have no morals and I'm a thief

Pillage and plunder, curse those who enter

I am a killer and tormentor

Tormentor (tormentor)

Tormentor (tormentor)

Tormentor (tormentor)

Tormentor (tormentor)

I'm a sinner, I kiss the breast

I am a sadist that whips the flesh

I'll take the women, curse those who enter