W.A.S.P.

lemmy sixx

• 3 weeks later...

W.A.S.P. mi je jedna od prvih ljubavi, uz Maiden, Helloween, Rage i Judas Priest.

Prvi album koji sam cuo je Inside the electric Circus.

Najbolji studijski album je The crimson Idol.

Najbolji zivi album je Donnington 1992.

Najbolja balada je Sleeping (In the Fire), ali izvodjenje uzivo 1984 godine.

icon_da.gif

Efekti kao i ponašanje na bini!

Karakteristika ogromnog broja US bendova (ne računajući progresivce), ali W.A.S.P.-u baš i nije trebalo...

ne pricaj tako biggrin.gif

Dream Theatre su se ubili od foliranja i skakanja neki dan.. La brie se folirao s cvikama, pa skakao nesto, pa je Portnoy simulirao publiku nekim smijesnim gigovima i sl. da ne pricam za ostale. KOMPLETAN sou icon_smile.gificon_smile.gif

ali WASP.. Kiss, Alice Cooper - to je vec predstava.. icon_da.gif

E al..ovo mi omiljeno icon_smile.gif

Glam-Metal.com: How much of the writing were you involved in with the first two W.A.S.P. records?

Randy Piper: "Of course, I wrote all my guitar parts, but other than that, Blackie wouldn't let anybody write any lyrics. I think he wanted all of the songwriting credits. And then! (Laughs) And then, he wanted all of the producer credits, and then he wanted all of the engineering credits, and then, he wanted to play all the instruments. (Laughs)"

Glam-Metal.com: Seriously, with all due respect to Blackie, and not to slag on him or anything, rumor has it that he could be a bit difficult to work with at times. Is that true?

Randy Piper: "He really wasn't in the early days when we were really good friends. I mean, we were buds then, and he was cool. I don't know, the first year we went on tour with KISS, he wanted to be Gene Simmons, and the second year he wanted to be Paul Stanley. (Laughs) I think he was having an identity crisis, I'm not sure. (Laughs) He started doing Paul's little dance out there and stuff, and wearing the gym socks and the moccasins, I didn't get it, I don't know. (Laughs)"

Glam-Metal.com: May I ask why you left W.A.S.P.?

Randy Piper: "Well, I think I knew it was time to leave when Blackie said, 'I've got an idea for the third album!' And I said, 'Cool!' So he goes, 'It's me on the front like this, and it's me on the back like this, and when you open it up, it's me in the middle like this!' (Laughs) It's the truth though, and I remember exactly when he told me that, and I was like, 'Fuck man, are there going to be any fucking pictures of me in there?' (Laughs) 'Are there going to be little pictures of us on the in-sleeve or something?' 'What happened to us?'"

Inache set lista na ovoj turneji niiije losha...ali nista se i nije znacajno promenilo...jedino umesto My Tortured Eyes, KYPF...I ne kapiram zasto ne sviraju malo duze majku mu.

1-Medley

-On Your Knees

-Inside The Electric Circus

-Hate to Love Me

2-L.O.V.E Machine

3-Wild Child

4-Animal... Fuck Like A Beast

5-The Headless Children

6-The Idol

7-Kill Your Pretty Face

8-The Real Me

9-I Wanna Be Somebody

--Encore--

10-Sleeping In The Fire

11-Blind In Texas

Barem su izbacili smarachku "I Don't Need No Doctor"

Chitam utiske sa American Blast turnje na WASP forumu, i na jednoj svirci je Blackie prekinuo koncert zbog shutke u publici, i zamolio ih je da prestanu inache ce sici sa stejdza icon_smile.gif

ako je to bilo u USA onda mo`sh mislit` kakva je to sutka bila! icon_smile.gif u odnosu na sve kod nas tamo sto ljudi rade, ovdje su manje vise popularne gurke.. kakav crni mosh pit icon_smile.gif

Randy Piper: "Well, I think I knew it was time to leave when Blackie said, 'I've got an idea for the third album!' And I said, 'Cool!' So he goes, 'It's me on the front like this, and it's me on the back like this, and when you open it up, it's me in the middle like this!' (Laughs) It's the truth though, and I remember exactly when he told me that, and I was like, 'Fuck man, are there going to be any fucking pictures of me in there?' (Laughs) 'Are there going to be little pictures of us on the in-sleeve or something?' 'What happened to us?'"

jadnicko icon_smile.gif