Fuck me, kill me, drink my blood

Fuck me, kill me, drink my blood

All pigs die, kill, fuck, die

I'm the horror on the edge

Cause I, I'm the worm that cometh I am him I am hell

I am god, I'm the devil all in one

The eyes that hide the face inside

Come stare into my eyes

i onda onaj speed deo..uh...ovo mi postaje omiljena WASP pesma uz Wilde Childe...

Sting je stvarno los live album...nazalost,mislim da je zbog toga sto su u poslednjih par godina uzivo losi,a ne zbog tog posebnog koncerta.

Ja ih nisam gledao uzivo, ali sam slushao bootlege sa obe Neon God turneje, i chak i na prvoj kada je Blackie imao zdravstenih problema zvuchali su odlichno. Tako da se ne slazem sa tom konstatacijom..

• 2 weeks later...

Drummer Stet Howland has announced his departure from W.A.S.P.. I na posting on the band's official web site, Howland wrote, "I appreciate the kind words and I am sorry if some of you are sad about my departure. Out of respect to the band and the upcoming tour, I didn't send out a press release about this, as I didn't want to cause possible worry to you good people.

I just got in from a long weekend and my ass is kicked, so I'll keep this short and to the point.

"Without going into detail that would most likely get turned into something negative, let me give a Reader's Digest version of what's up.

"In mid-January, Blackie [Lawless, W.A.S.P. mainman] and I had a phone conversation that resulted in our parting. It wasn't shitty, ugly, or disrespectful in any way. It was two old and dear friends being honest with each other. After 16 years as friends and bandmates, one thing you learn is how to be honest with each other.

"So the bottom line is, I will not be part of the upcoming tour, and I'm not sure who the drummer will be as its really none of my business. If it's the guy that they were going to use before I came back, he is excellent. I don't know him but I have heard his work on Darrell's [Roberts, W.A.S.P. guitarist] solo stuff and I think he's great. Keep in mind Im just guessing from the other side of the country. [Laughs]

"I will be posting more details about this and my upcoming plans on my site www.stethowland.com this week.

"I really feel like I owe you all a big thank you! Special thanks for Doc for being honorable (he can explain if he wants). Thanks to the children of lawless for this awesome site, and thanks to Blackie, Mike, and Darrell for the good times we shared.

"I will be out doing shows with my band TEMPLE OF BRUTALITY, if you have the chance come out and say hello.

"You people are the most kick-ass fans in the world. I wish you all the very best."

jebaaaga..ode Stet

Ja ih nisam gledao uzivo, ali sam slushao bootlege sa obe Neon God turneje, i chak i na prvoj kada je Blackie imao zdravstenih problema zvuchali su odlichno. Tako da se ne slazem sa tom konstatacijom..

Nisam ih ni ja gledao uzivo,ali ti govorim o iskustvima ljudi koji su ih gledali i gomile recenzija.Muzicki je to do jaja,ali live nastup nije samo zvuk i kako je odsviran koncert,vec i scenski nastup,komunikacija sa publikom,duzina koncerta...a po svim utiscima koje sam cuo je to do jaja lose u zadnje vreme.

Nisam ih ni ja gledao uzivo,ali ti govorim o iskustvima ljudi koji su ih gledali i gomile recenzija.Muzicki je to do jaja,ali live nastup nije samo zvuk i kako je odsviran koncert,vec i scenski nastup,komunikacija sa publikom,duzina koncerta...a po svim utiscima koje sam cuo je to do jaja lose u zadnje vreme.

E da, to jeste, svirke su im bash kratke i na to se najvishe zale, barem koliko sam ja uspeo da po'vatam a i kapiram da je verovatno ovim Amerima koji su gledali WASP 35 puta dosadilo vishe da slushaju lav mashin, wajld chajld, wanna be somebody etc, poshto Bleki ne menja te pesme vec 20 godina ja mislim...I wonder kakav je osecaj? icon_smile.gif

No elem..kapiram sta s' teo reci..ja sam samo pricao o samoj svirci and pevanju i kako su to odradili..A inache sada su valjda opet vratili onaj fazon iz 80tih sa sirovim mesom, krv iz lobanje etc

Na samu svirku nisam cuo nikakve zamerke,na kraju krajeva ipak je Blackie stari lisac i oko sebe uvek ima ekipu dobrih muzicara,tako da tu nikada nece biti problema.

VOleo bih ih i ja gledati uzivo,ipak su mi oni jedan od najomiljenijih bendova.Ali jebiga,voleo bih koncert duzi od sat vremena i da se oni tu i tamo pomere. icon_da.gif

Da,cuo sam i ja da vracaju 80's fazone...i treba da ih vrate,to je draz njihovih nastupa.Show brale,show!

• 2 weeks later...