W.A.S.P.

lemmy sixx

Denmark's Codiac Records has just released "Shock Rock Hellions – A Tribute to W.A.S.P." The complete track listing for the 12-song effort is as follows:

01. DRACENA (SWE) – "Animal (Fuck Like a Beast)"

02. DENIAL OF GOD (DEN) - "Hellion"

03. STOS (POL) - "L.O.V.E. Machine"

04. HOLY DEATH (POL) - "Running Wild in the Streets"

05. CEREMONIAL CASTINGS (USA) - "Sleeping in the Fire"

06. BLACKIES (ITA) - "Rock and Roll to Death"

07. VICTIMIZER (DEN) - "Tormentor"

08. THIS TANGLED WEB (OZ) - "The Headless Children"

09. IMPALER (USA) - "On Your Knees"

10. CAPTAIN T & OSTRONOMY (USA) - "The Real Me"

11. CRYSTAL VIPER (POL) - "Wild Child"

12. EXEKRATOR (DEN) - "The Flame"

Playing time: 48 minutes 29 seconds

For more information, visit www.codiacrecords.com.

user posted image

W.A.S.P. have announced the addition of drummer Mike Dupke ( HAIR OF THE DOG, ERIC SARDINAS) and guitarist Mark Zavon (STEPHEN PEARCY, 40 CYCLE HUM) to the group's ranks. The band's U.S. tour is scheduled to kick off May 19 in Sacramento, California. A complete list of currently confirmed tour dates can be found at this location.

Gde li ih samo nalazi jebote icon_smile.gif

Cenim da ce ostati..do kraja godine.

samo zbog njih i vredi ici u bugarsku

dobro i saxon judasi i motohead

jesam li nesto propustio

Da, ali W.A.S.P. ima zaseban cert, i to se ne poklapa sa festivalom... Josh bolje-svirace duze... icon_biggrin.gif

Lepo bi bilo videti i neke bendove na tom festivalu, ali ipak-jedan je W.A.S.P.! icon_mrgreen.gif

Gde li ih samo nalazi jebote icon_smile.gif

Cenim da ce ostati..do kraja godine.

E stvarno... icon_smile.gif

Ma jok-dok dodju do Bugarske promenice josh jedno tri postave... icon_smile.gif

Less than a week after announcing the addition of guitarist Mark Zavon (STEPHEN PEARCY, 40 CYCLE HUM) to the group's ranks following the departure of Darrell Roberts, W.A.S.P. appears to have had a change of heart and have welcomed back axeman Doug Blair.

VICIOUS RUMORS drummer Larry Howe has commented on W.A.S.P.'s decision to hire another skinskman for their current tour after he went down for an audition and was allegedly told that he had the gig.

W.A.S.P. initially announced guitarist Mark Zavon (STEPHEN PEARCY, 40 CYCLE HUM) and drummer Mike Dupke (HAIR OF THE DOG, ERIC SARDINAS) as the latest additions to the band's touring lineup. Less than a week later, however, Zavon was already out of the picture and the group had re-hired Doug Blair, who had previous stints with W.A.S.P. in 1992 and 2001.

In a May 19, 2006 posting on the VICIOUS RUMORS message board, Howe wrote, "Yeah this shit is just gettin wackier....it's funny how when I went down there two weeks ago, eager to get to work with a band I had been listening to for 20 years, totally jazzed at the thought of being in the band... I was told that we were going to record a CD, and get ready for the tour, all in two weeks... That's crazy! But I thought, 'Well, he's the boss, he must have something up his sleeve'... So I learned all those songs. I fucking ate, drink, slept, and fucked to W.A.S.P. music. I really wanted to have some fun with this and be very prepared for the set, but when I got there with all my drums, I was asked to set up half a kit and play with brushes to go over new song ideas. No talk of getting a live set together ever ensued. The most I ever played while there was when I practiced on my own. The only rehearsing that ever happened was just a few ideas for new songs, [and] even those were mere sketches. There were no full arrangements ready for recording anywhere to be found (I had to play very soft as well). After three days of that, with never any kind of full rehearsal, he sent me home.

"This shall remain a strange page in my book! But like I said, at least I got paid."

icon_smile.gificon_smile.gificon_smile.gif

Cuo sam nesto da bi mogli doci polovinom jula kod nas.Bio onaj lik sto je organizovao Megadeth gost na nekoj radio emisiji i rekao da planira taj cert.

Zna li neko nesto vise?

Ova godina je prejaka sto se koncerata tice,jos ako oni dodju... icon_rockdevil.gif

Cuo sam nesto da bi mogli doci polovinom jula kod nas.Bio onaj lik sto je organizovao Megadeth gost na nekoj radio emisiji i rekao da planira taj cert.

Zna li neko nesto vise?

Ova godina je prejaka sto se koncerata tice,jos ako oni dodju... icon_rockdevil.gif

Uh, pa pazi, to je veoma moguce shto se datuma tiche jer su u to vreme i u Bugarskoj...

Kako bi bilo dobro da ne moram da idem u Bugarsku, vec da budu u BG-u! icon_rockdevil.gifmusik20.gif

Tako je i Whitesnake bio prvo zakazan za Bugarsku, pa tek posle i kod nas... icon_mrgreen.gif

Zna josh neko neshto o ovome?

• 2 weeks later...
Odslusao sam prva dva albuma...pa recimo da je prvi utisak onako...fino ali treba mi jos koje slusanje da bih se navukao...

...a cuo sam neke pesme od novijih allbuma kod Soul-a...pa...no.gif

prvi album je zakon.

drugi je malo slabiji.. ali ima neke vrh pesme

za Inside The Electric Circus je sam Blackie jednom izjavio da je "biggest pile of shit ever recorded" icon_smile.gif

The Headless Children je jako dobar, bas onako "metalski" icon_smile.gif

The Crimson Idol je rock opera, dosta dobar, po nekima najbolji WASP album

Kill Fuck Die je industrijalizovan WASP pod uticajima NIN i MM, nije los, meni se svideo

sve ono kasnije sto je izlazilo je po meni mnogo mlako..

WASP u Beogradu? my childhood dream coming true icon_smile.gif

prvi album je zakon.

drugi je malo slabiji.. ali ima neke vrh pesme

za Inside The Electric Circus  je sam Blackie jednom izjavio da je "biggest pile of shit ever recorded" icon_smile.gif

The Headless Children je jako dobar, bas onako "metalski" icon_smile.gif

The Crimson Idol je rock opera, dosta dobar, po nekima najbolji WASP album

Kill Fuck Die je industrijalizovan WASP pod uticajima NIN i MM, nije los, meni se svideo

sve ono kasnije sto je izlazilo je po meni mnogo mlako..

WASP u Beogradu? my childhood dream coming true icon_smile.gif

Inside The Eletric Circus je slab,ne slazem se bas da je pile of shit,ali je slab.

Sa tobom se nikako ne mogu sloziti da je posle "Kill Fuck Die" sve mlako."Unholly Terror" je fantastican album,a o "Dying For The World" da ne pricamo.Remek delo.

Edited by lemmy sixx