AnaLizator

A dobro, imamo mi solidan presjek kvalitetnih bendova koje vorsipujemo. NED ekipa iznad svega.

Album godine, hm. Sto znam, ja imam jednog favorita iz sjenke koji se uopste nije komentarisao na ovom forumu. Samo je izbacen link. A ima i jos jedan drugi, koji tek niko nije spominjao. Adobridozlaboga.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Set-lista sa Party Sana:

Manifest

I Am Abomination

Riders On The Apocalypse

When I Was Flesh

Chasing Dragons

Serpentine Sibilance

Sculptor Of Flesh

Atomic Chapel

Dobar bend uživo, ali im je bas bubanj bio toliko jak da se u prvim redovima slabo šta ostalo čulo. Ravna gotovo da nisam ni čuo tokom cele svirke.

• 2 weeks later...

The critically acclaimed album "Demonoir" by Norwegian black metallers 1349 will be reissued as a limited box set as part of the Indie Recordings Norwegian Collector's Edition Series. It contains seven bonus tracks, including an unreleased track that did not appear on the expanded edition or the limited edition, 12-page booklet, poster, guitar pick, a patch and autographed photo card. The box is handnumbered and limited to 1000 copies worldwide.

Jbt,smaraju vise sa tim specijalnim izdanjima,ajde reizdanje normalno sa bonus pesmama,ili u boljem slucaju vinil izdanja...

Al do kurca vise sa lancima,privescima,katancima... Jos cekam specijalno septembarsko izdanje za skolarce: 1349 lenjir,1349 torba,1349 sveske,za srednjoskolce 1349 durex triple flavor 1349 % safe... za mlade dame 1349 dildo rucno napravljen rukama Tom G. Warrior-a...

• 1 month later...

Norwegian black metallers 1349 will release their first-ever live DVD, "Hellvetia Fire - The Official 1349 Bootleg", on October 24 via Candlelight Records. The disc was filmed at Bikini Test La chaux De Fonds in Switzerland in 2005 and features a special guest appearance by Tom G. Warrior (HELLHAMMER, CELTIC FROST, TRYPTIKON).

"Hellvetia Fire - The Official 1349 Bootleg" track listing:

01. Hellfire

02. Riders Of The Apocalypse

03. Majhicanalenheten

04. Nekronath

05. Chasing Dragons

06. Satanic Propaganda

07. I Am Abomination

08. Aiwass-Aeon

09. Sculptor Of Flesh

10. The Ursurper

11. Slaves To Slaughter

12. Hellfire

1349helldvd.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

http://www.mediaboom.org/356002-1349-demonoir-2cd-reissue-2011.html

:: 01. Tunnels of Set I 01:33

:: 02. Atomic Chapel 06:25

:: 03. Tunnel II 01:01

:: 04. When I Was Flesh 05:45

:: 05. Tunnel III 00:40

:: 06. Psalm 7:77 05:42

:: 07. Tunnel IV 01:03

:: 08. Pandemonium War Bells 07:49

:: 09. Tunnel V 01:16

:: 10. The Devil of the Deserts 06:30

:: 11. Tunnel VI 01:05

:: 12. Demonoir 06:19

:: 13. Tunnel VII 03:54

::

:: CD2

::

:: 01. Rapture (Morbid Angel cover) 04:02

:: 02. Strike of the Beast (Exodus cover) 03:41

:: 03. Nerves (Bauhaus cover) 05:17

:: 04. The Heretic (Possessed cover) 02:29

:: 05. Pandemonium War Bells (Live) 07:47

:: 06. When I Was Flesh (Live) 06:32

:: 07. Atomic Chapel (Live) 06:31

• 1 month later...

1349 has teamed up with Anti Denim designer Karoline Bakken Lund to create some exclusive jeans. The new line is handmade and will involve the members of 1349. Sounds pretty grim so far. I wonder if you can request them soaked in goats blood instead of acid washed?

1349 were invited to create their own denim together with Anti Denim. The jeans are available through Anti Denim’s online store, where every denim ordered will be made the exact way it was made, together with 1349.

Don't expect to find your tight jeans here either. The jeans are sold numbered and each comes with a signed autograph from 1349. Prices starting at 4666,- NOK or 590,- Euros. You can order your pair here

Nema dalje.