Accept

RNA

Dobro, za one koji nisu upuceni u glavne tokove univerzuma:

ACCEPT ne postoji od '97-e.

To sto sam ih Ja gledao je bila neka turneja po najvecim festovima radi 25-ogodisnjice benda. Dakle, Accept nece doci i tome uopste nemojte da se nadate. Zadnji popravni je bio ljetos, a Bogovi su odrzali svoj oprostajni kocert u Bugarskoj.

ACCEPT guitarist Wolf Hoffmann is in talks with Uli Jon Roth (ex-SCORPIONS, ELECTRIC SUN) and Michael Schenker (MSG, ex-SCORPIONS, UFO) about joining forces for "an all-German G3"-type of tour, Hoffmann revealed during a recent interview with MetalEater.com. "I would just play instrumental songs and all different guest musicians would just come together and jam," he said. "But with Uli Roth and Michael Schenker, that is something that I am really excited about."

On the probability of the tour happening as planned, Hoffmann said, "It's kind of 95 percent sure. We're still talking and there are still a few kinks to be worked out, but hopefully it can be worked out. That would be next spring, starting in Germany. We'd probably be concentrating mostly on Europe, but they're already talking about maybe taking it to America."

As BLABBERMOUTH.NET reported on October 29, Hoffmann has agreed to join former SKID ROW frontman Sebastian Bach's solo band for a one-time-only appearance at the Mid-Hudson Civic Center in Poughkeepsie, New York on November 26. Hoffmann accepted the offer to play the show during Sebastian's live appearance on Eddie Trunk's "Friday Night Rocks" radio program on New York's Q104.3 FM on October 28. In addition to Bach, the Mid-Hudson Civic Center show will feature performances by TWISTED SISTER, YNGWIE MALMSTEEN and GEORGE LYNCH.

• 1 month later...

Svojevremeno smo Black Knight i Ja kupili Feanoru za rodjendan dvd ispred SKC-a na kome su bili spotovi Judasa i Staying a Life. Zanimljivo je da je to bila verzija bez price onog komentatora, tj. pjesme nisu sjechene. Drugim rijechima, kompletan Breaker. ima li ko to?

Vanish, nadam se da ti se svidja posiljka, ako ti treba jos sta, samo kazi.