Rhapsody of Fire

WoI

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Ime pevača je još uvek TOP SIKRIT! (Biće neka pičkica, 100%!)

On the topic of the singer for LUCA TURILLI'S RHAPSODY, Luca said, "As you can imagine, this will be one of the most important news to be given in the upcoming months, but for the moment we prefer to keep all top secret. Speaking about singers, please allow me to say a few words about Olaf Hayer, singer and talented voice of LUCA TURILLI, my old solo band. The truth is that, as many people could already imagine, I stopped my solo activity as LUCA TURILLI definitely, willing to dedicate myself to LUCA TURILLI'S RHAPSODY at full time. That's why I want to publicly thank Olaf for the fundamental contribution he gave to our solo albums. All the three albums of the trilogy entered the charts establishing some important records and this was possible mainly because of my friend Olaf. Who knows?! Maybe sooner or later we'll still have the chance to work together. Never say never."

rhapsodyascending1.jpg

Koji su ti jadni? Ja bih vratio Andreasa Marshalla, ne mogu da verujem ni ja da nemaju para za crtani omot.

oni raniji rhapsody sto je radio Eric Philippe. on je kultan za te junake i to, ali jes malo smesno kako crta.

ne pise na wiki ko je crtao holy thunderforce pa nadalje

• 3 weeks later...

Ovo kao trejler za neki film... ako ništa, znamo da će intro biti bombastičan. :haha:

Inače ne polažem puno nade ni u jednu ni u drugu verziju, Alex i Luca su zajedno svu muziku radili i to je stvaralo tu magiju. Jes' da su rani Lucini soloi bili sjajni ali onaj poslednji duo je bio katastrofa.