Filmovi - preporuke

C.A_R.I.A.

dobro, ja gotivim Forest Whitaker-a!

da,kad mi vec pade na pamet, jesi gledao onaj francuski crtani, kako god da se zove, sto je skoro bio nominovan za oskara?!?

@Face of Melinda - kakav tripozan kont, ti mi se pojavi sa svojim postom u pola STILL LIFEa ph34r.gif

I took her by the hand to say

All faith forever has been washed away

I returned for you in great dismay

Come with me, far away to stay

Edited by jigsaw

The Triplets of Belleville

Adopted by his grandmother, Madame Souza, Champion is a lonely little boy. Noticing that the lad is never happier than on a bicycle, Madame Souza puts him through a rigorous training process. Years go by and Champion becomes worthy of his name. Now he is ready to enter the world-famous cycling race, the Tour de France. However during this cycling contest two mysterious men in black kidnap Champion. Madame Souza and her faithful dog Bruno set out to rescue him. Their quest takes them across the ocean to a giant megalopolis called Belleville where they encounter the renowned "Triplets of Belleville," three eccentric female music-hall stars from the ‘30s who decide to take Madame Souza and Bruno under their wing. Thanks to Bruno's brilliant sense of smell, the brave duo are soon on to Champion's trail. But will they succeed in beating the devilish plans of the evil French mafia?

user posted image

Preksinoc sam pogledala Final Cut sa Robin Williams-om u glavnoj ulozi i sa Mirom Sorvino u sporednoj. Dopao mi se, ali sam kraj mi je sumnjiv. Ne sto je tuzan,vec sto je nekako skracen,kao da je sve ono sto je zamisljeno receno u razradi ali kad je zakljucak u pitanju-nisi znali kako da ga zavrse,pa eto-cisto da ga ima.

Btw najbolji crtani EVER je Cudesna shuma & Guliverova putovanja. icon_smile.gif

Edited by Vampiria