Riverside

Out Of Time

• 3 weeks later...

Zaista su fenomenalni. Ne slusam ih dugo, mozda par godina i jedni su od mojih omiljenih bendova.

Kada sam ih pustao devojci, koja inace ne slusa prog uopste, odusevila se! Rekla je da je podsecaju na Tool sa klavijaturama :mhihi:

Meni je vokal jedan od omiljenih. Ne znam stvarno kako se zovu clanovi, nije mi to toliko ni bitno. Bitno je da im je muzika vrlo originalna, atmosafricna i duboka.

Sto bi se reklo: slava! :)

Evo, ako ti nešto znači:

Maciej Szelenbaum – we had created some beautiful sounds together long before the “R” band was established. Maciek is the co-author of several compositions. He is playing the keyboards, the piano, all the different flutes, the harmonica, an instrument with only one string whose name is a mystery to me, and the qujang.

Wawrzyniec Dramowicz – no one else could take his place. The drum player of Indukti, a band which I highly appreciate, Wawrzyniec did exactly the job I expected him to do – no words necessary.

Michał Łapaj – the third Hammond player in the World just after J. Lord and K. Emerson. He is able to play a telephone directory. He contributed to two pieces on the album.

Maciej Meller – Maciej remembers me from Xanadu and I remember him from Deep River. Thanks to Maciej I learnt what an e-bow is.

Robert Srzednicki – we were considering the specific sound of the project forever. Firstly, it had to be different from “we all know what”. Secondly, it was to be dark and thick and so it is, thus different from “we all know what”.

Myself – as always: acoustic guitar, bass, other stuff, sometimes keyboards and lastly various kinds of vocals in my own language. Not to stay behind Maciek Sz., I have even bought myself an instrument called a kalimba – what a great sound!

:pivopije:

A da je fenomenomenalno - :da:

• 3 weeks later...

Although at the moment we are not able to give you the exact date, the premier of the fist DVD of the band is getting really close now. We are doing our best, but unfortunately the realization and production does not depend on us.

Reality Dream Tour will be full of other attractions such as: visualizations, new t-shirts designs and, who knows, maybe something from the forthcoming ADHD?

The special guest of the tour’s European part will be a promising band from France: Lazuli

Below you will find the detailed tour plan:

26.11.08 LUBLIN klub C.K. Lublin godz. 20:00 (PL)

27.11.08 WROCŁAW klub Radio Wrocław godz. 20:00 (PL)

28.11.08 KATOWICE klub MegaClub godz. 20:00 (PL)

29.11.08 WARSZAWA klub Progresja godz. 20:00 (PL)

30.11.08 GDAŃSK klub Parlament godz. 20:00 (PL)

10.12.08 AMSTERDAM klub Paradiso (NL)

11.12.08 PARIS klub La Scene Bastille (F)

13.12.08 BOCHUM klub Zeche (D)

14.12.08 LIMBOURGH klub Kursaal (B)

15.12.08 MAINZ klub Kuz (D)

16.12.08 PRATTELN klub Z-7 (CH)

Alaj bi ovo bilo dobro prineti ovdasnjoj publici aka nama...uz to, Lazuli kao predgrupa! :wub: + :jebemtizemlju:

• 1 month later...
Meni je Out of Myself mnog onekako drag album. Neznam shto , mozda cak udje u moju top listu progresivnih albuma. Jednostavno lezi mi dosta taj album , to mi je i omiljeni od Riversidea. : )

I meni, verovatno i jer je prvi od njih, nekako wezuje uspomene. Takodje, najsenzitiwniji je.

Same here. OOM je, ipak, nadvladao SLS, verovatno zbog savrsenih melodija i opste oniricnosti albuma, sto ne nedostaje ni SLS-u cija je jedina mana filler u vidu Artificial Smile. Out of Myself je instant klasik, iako su epske stvari na Second Life-u liga za sebe, posebno naslovna pesma.

Same here. OOM je, ipak, nadvladao SLS, verovatno zbog savrsenih melodija i opste oniricnosti albuma, sto ne nedostaje ni SLS-u cija je jedina mana filler u vidu Artificial Smile. Out of Myself je instant klasik, iako su epske stvari na Second Life-u liga za sebe, posebno naslovna pesma.

Slazem se u potpunosti.

Nego, kako vam se dojmi live novi? Extra je :opusteno: