Nifelheim

Grobodan

• 3 months later...

The latest issue of Sweden Rock magazine features an interview with the Swedish black metal band NIFELHEIM conducted in late September during the group's Finnish tour with WATAIN.

"MÖTLEY CRÜE and MUNICIPAL WASTE are likely the worst bands in the world. Next to METALLICA," the group's bassist Tyrant (real name: Erik Gustavsson) is quoted as saying in the article.

When reminded that the day before marked the 22nd anniversary of the passing of METALLICA bassist Cliff Burton, Tyrant says, "That's right. I laughed and pissed on a photo of him. Speaking of which, when did that Dimebag Darrell [late PANTERA/DAMAGEPLAN guitarist] die? Damn how I cheered! Fucking glamf*g. One - nil to NIFELHEIM. Too bad Phil Anselmo [PANTERA singer] didn't die too; that was probably the only time I wished PANTERA had actually played."

koji kult :)

NIFELHEIM has released the following statement to BLABBERMOUTH.NET regarding the comments that were attributed to Tyrant in Sweden Rock:

"To start with, NIFELHEIM respects both Cliff Burton and Dimebag Darrell!

"The 'statements' by Tyrant in Sweden Rock magazine have [been blown] way out of propotion!

"The background to the Cliff Burton and PANTERA insults was first of all purely a (bad) joke. It started with that NIFELHEIM and WATAIN were on tour in Finland, and on the tour bus, both bands were talking about bands they like and so on, and the subject came to IRON MAIDEN which we (NIFELHEIM) are huge fans of. The crew and the guys from WATAIN were joking and making fun of IRON MAIDEN just because they know that we are so easily insulted by that matter, and someone said that MAIDEN are nothing compared to METALLICA and that it would be great if MAIDEN's plane crashed and such things, and in that moment Tyrant replied with the things about METALLICA and Dimebag which was purely and obviously just a bad joke, made only to piss WATAIN off. It was not meant to be taken seriously. This conversation was not even meant to be part of an interview, but there was a guy from Sweden Rock magazine who was going with us all the time to do a tour report and he obviously picked up these jokes and printed those things in the magazine totally taken out of context.

"We understand [why] people not knowing the background to this subject [would] get very upset, but please understand that it was not meant to be taken seriously, nor [was it an] attention-seeking statement from us; it was just a bad joke in what we thought was a private conversation that unfortunately [was blown] way out of propotion!"

• 2 months later...
  • 3 years later...

http://pitchfork.com/features/show-no-mercy/6775-show-no-mercy/

матор интервју, али морам ово да издвојим

Pitchfork: You also have a gigantic, rather famous Maiden collection. What's in it? And what's your most prized Maiden piece?

Hellbutcher: I have about 1,500 Iron Maiden albums, over 1,000 t-shirts and I have seen them live 140 times, I usually go to all Maiden gigs in Europe on their tours, on the last tour I saw them 32 times so you can probably say I am an Iron Maiden fan. I also collect all different stuff like posters patches etc. The most prized items are probably gold and platinum discs, I have only got five but I guess that´s quite ok. I have also got Soundhouse tapes and all those classic rareties ... it's too much to mention.

брате

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Instaliraj soulseek, ubaciš u wishlist sve što ti treba i naći ćeš čim se pojavi. Skinuo sam ovaj Nifelheim pre 3-4 meseca.

Skinuo sam neku novu verziju soulseek-a, prava je katastrofa, pa sam ponovo instalirao staru, 157 NS 13e, druga ti ne treba.

• 1 month later...