Exodus

WS

37 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Sećate se ovoga?

EXODUS, DESTRUCTION and HEATHEN will join forces for the Thrashfest Classics European tour, set to take place in November/December. The trek, whose "headliner" will be announced on August 20, will feature EXODUS performing material from the "Bonded By Blood", "Pleasures Of The Flesh" and "Fabulous Disaster" albums; DESTRUCTION playing songs from "Sentence Of Death" and "Infernal Overkill"; and HEATHEN performing selections from "Breaking The Silence" and "Victims Of Deception".

Commented the tour's promoter, Rock The Nation: "Back to the Eighties, back to the roots! Tour promoter Rock The Nation turns back the time for you headbangers, catapulting you back into the glorious Eighties — the unforgettable days of prime for thrash metal — with a phenomenal package of top acts. Hardly another period of time carries so much metal history with it than this one. Rough, rapid and impulsive sounds dominated the whole music-industry at that time. Breath-taking masterpieces of metallic art, which still enjoy authority and significance these days, emerged out of the creative urge of charismatic musicians and bands. Now the time is right to let the flair, the feeling and the sounds rise again! Thrashfest Classics is a pure celebration for the high-culture of thrash metal. Some of the most influential combos will perform their cult albums in full length."

For more information, visit www.thrashfest.eu.

thrashfestclassics.jpg

http://www.thrashfest.eu/dates.html

2011-12-11 SK - Bratislava Majestic

2011-12-12 HR - Zagreb Boogaloo

2011-12-13 SI - Ljubljana Kino Siska

Ne privlaci me ovo nesto... Nisam bas zainteresovan da slusam kako ona celava konjina iz Exodusa kasapi stare pesme. Destruction ne slusam, a Heathenov omiljeni album mi je poslednji, pa mi malo bezveze sto nista ne sviraju sa njega... Mada, mozda mi headliner promeni misljenje.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Ne privlaci me ovo nesto... Nisam bas zainteresovan da slusam kako ona celava konjina iz Exodusa kasapi stare pesme. Destruction ne slusam, a Heathenov omiljeni album mi je poslednji, pa mi malo bezveze sto nista ne sviraju sa njega... Mada, mozda mi headliner promeni misljenje.

ovo je i moj stav otprilike, samo se ne slazem za heathen. zadnji album mi je, iako sasvim solidan, dosta iza prva dva kulta.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

ovo je i moj stav otprilike, samo se ne slazem za heathen. zadnji album mi je, iako sasvim solidan, dosta iza prva dva kulta.

Meni je novi album DALEKO iznad prva dva.

Noviji Exodus je mnogo bolji od starog.

ZA MALO, pa se slažem s tobom. Tj. ovaj najnoviji album mi je bolji od Pleasures of the Flesh i od Fabulous Disaster, ta dva mi se UOPŠTE ne sviđaju. Ali, Bonded by Blood je Bonded by Blood.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

E zbog takvih konjina kao sto ste svi i nece da budu svirke kod nas kao sto je ova npr,samo prdite i nesho vam ne odgovara! :icon_ne::bigblue: Bedak sto nema makar u Bugarsku ovo ili u Budimpestu ovako mora da se skupim makar bubreg prodao da odem u 'rvatsku! METAL

Kako mislis Heathen ne svira nista sa poslednjeg? Ja kada ih gledah u martu samo stvari sa njega su svirali... A na americkom delu turneje su pikali to, pa jos i par starih.

Anyway, ako je Sepul headliner, onda mi se to nesto i ne dojmi...doduse ova prva tri benda su dovoljan razlog da se poseti gig :da:

Kako mislis Heathen ne svira nista sa poslednjeg? Ja kada ih gledah u martu samo stvari sa njega su svirali... A na americkom delu turneje su pikali to, pa jos i par starih.

Pročitaj malo pažljivije deo o setlistama na turneji ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Holt shed some light on what may have been his major motivation for agreeing to fill in for Slayer band's Jeff Hanneman for the recent "Big Four" Sonisphere shows.

"It was all about reconnecting with [current Metallica and former Exodus guitarist] Kirk [Hammett]," said Holt. "He was my best friend when we were in [EXODUS] together, and being able to spend time with him again and talk about the old days, that's what it was all about. It wasn't about playing with all the other bands; it was about reconnecting with a very good old friend. It was really, really nice."

312684_10150290826854707_7667169706_7626896_4179360_n.jpg